Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin cash 2000$ after new year or before? - page 4. (Read 1042 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 507
November 20, 2017, 08:21:43 AM
well the thing about bitcoin cash is that as you can see from the order book screenshot that was posted above, this coin is heavily manipulated. they are keeping the price up artificially. and when they do that, it becomes impossible to speculate about it.
they may remove the fake buy wall and price can crash or they can keep it up and push the price higher and it can slowly rise.

if you ask me, when a coin's price is solely dependent on one wall (probably placed by one person alone) then it is not a good idea to invest in it. you will be putting all your future in his hands. although I don't think they are going to let BCH crash but at the same time the possibility will always be there.
I concur. All of his points are true. I've seen it myself. There are this people who wants to manipulate prices and one of their techniques is putting up huge buy wall to prevent the price from plummeting and at the same time make others buy more coins because they feel confident in that one huge wall which you should not.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 08:15:49 AM
I bought a bit bitcoincash and think to sell it for $ 2000. When do you think, this will happen? after new year or before? Smiley

Doing speculation about bitcoin cash is really very hard or say it's impossible because the market cap increased within few days and the price was artificially set and increased by the clever minds behind the curtains. Many became victims and sold their bitcoin in oreder to exchange it for BCH which was the worst decision and now you are seeking the price would go upto $2000 which is not possible until the same drama is played once again.The whole scene was pump and dump the coin after reaping huge profits within short time and then who have coins will face loss.You can notice the above given screenshot graph and situation will be clear to you that it was price manipulation done on large scale.

We have seen how they manipulated the price of bitcoin cash and never seen such fluctuations before. So its clearly a sign that its are just artificially pumping the coin to their advantage. I also read another newcomers buying it at a price of $2K and he also thinks that it can go more, however, the price took a nosedive together with his investment. I hope the OP was not swayed by those FUD'ers here otherwise he is just another victim of this pump coin. Let this be a lesson to you and to others that just be careful on the coins that you are going to invest otherwise you will be trap and can't get out unless you are willing to suffer a lose on your end.

Sorry, I probably made a typo.  I bought at a price of 1200 $ and want to sell when when he grows up to 2000 $. My logic is that after the attack on bitcoin and pamp to 3000 $. This manipulation should be repeated on the next decline bitcoin.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 08:12:32 AM
I bought a bit bitcoincash and think to sell it for $ 2000. When do you think, this will happen? after new year or before? Smiley

bitcoin cash is worthless, it has no segwit, no schnorr sig. no lightning network, no cross chain atomic swaps...
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 20, 2017, 08:08:16 AM

Doing speculation about bitcoin cash is really very hard or say it's impossible because the market cap increased within few days and the price was artificially set and increased by the clever minds behind the curtains. Many became victims and sold their bitcoin in oreder to exchange it for BCH which was the worst decision and now you are seeking the price would go upto $2000 which is not possible until the same drama is played once again.The whole scene was pump and dump the coin after reaping huge profits within short time and then who have coins will face loss.You can notice the above given screenshot graph and situation will be clear to you that it was price manipulation done on large scale.

We have seen how they manipulated the price of bitcoin cash and never seen such fluctuations before. So its clearly a sign that its are just artificially pumping the coin to their advantage. I also read another newcomers buying it at a price of $2K and he also thinks that it can go more, however, the price took a nosedive together with his investment. I hope the OP was not swayed by those FUD'ers here otherwise he is just another victim of this pump coin. Let this be a lesson to you and to others that just be careful on the coins that you are going to invest otherwise you will be trap and can't get out unless you are willing to suffer a lose on your end.
Activity: 168
November 20, 2017, 07:31:05 AM
Like any other cryptocurrency, no one can predict when its price will bloom or fall. Surely 2017 was a blast, lucky for those who invested on 2016 on eth, they hit a homerun. I think that bitcoincash may hit 2k$ but not in the next 2-3 years. And you can also consider the hardfork if it will affect the current price. Good investment though.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
November 20, 2017, 07:17:03 AM

Activity: 369
Crypto and blockchain writing service
November 20, 2017, 06:55:05 AM
From indicators, the likelihood of making $2000 off your investment seems low. You may wait a long time because more people are getting aware that most altcoins are being manipulated. I suggest you wait it out of you have the time. Otherwise, cut your losses and move on.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
November 20, 2017, 05:23:02 AM
well the thing about bitcoin cash is that as you can see from the order book screenshot that was posted above, this coin is heavily manipulated. they are keeping the price up artificially. and when they do that, it becomes impossible to speculate about it.
they may remove the fake buy wall and price can crash or they can keep it up and push the price higher and it can slowly rise.

if you ask me, when a coin's price is solely dependent on one wall (probably placed by one person alone) then it is not a good idea to invest in it. you will be putting all your future in his hands. although I don't think they are going to let BCH crash but at the same time the possibility will always be there.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
November 20, 2017, 05:21:02 AM

Sorry dude. You are one of the victims of the hype surrounding bitcoin cash because its just a pump & dump coin. I doubt that it will get it $2K again, unless the people behind it, really pump it again. But I'm not sure if they will because they have already poured in their cash during the height of its pump and now cashing it out and enjoying the profit. Why you didn't just stayed with bitcoin though, we all know that bitcoin cash in just another altcoin and do they really think that it can overtake bitcoin by pumping its price?
Activity: 728
Merit: 537
November 20, 2017, 05:17:35 AM

If I were you, I wouldn't even put a single dollar in that coin. Even if it has a solution to one of the issues that btc has now, I won't go against btc.

Did you just see the crazy pump it got right after the segwit2x fork got cancelled ? This is totally planned. Once it got cancelled, they pumped the hell out of it hoping that people who were ready b2x will go into BCH and that's exactly what happened.

I'm not sure how it's a good idea to invest in it after seeing such a crazy image. Price manipulation at its finest.

You know what was a better idea ? You could've bought btc when it dropped to even below $6k and sold today at 8k+. Heck it's not even over and may go up even more.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 05:07:44 AM

It really depends on a lot of factor such as whether or not Bitcoin solves it TX fee and TX times
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
November 20, 2017, 05:03:49 AM
The truth is no one can tell you what would happen even in the next few seconds, let alone, by next year, most especially when it comes to a highly manipulated coin. It totally depends on you and if you trust BCH enough to hold it till next year, then that is your call. As far as I am concerned, I will rather leave my funds in BTC than hold on to a coin that can be highly dumped tomorrow.

My Advice: Do not put your trust too much on Bitcoin Cash and make sure your stop-loss is active.
Activity: 224
November 20, 2017, 04:57:20 AM

Pages:
Jump to: