Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin cash - page 2. (Read 1137 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 252
October 12, 2017, 03:48:13 AM
What is your thoughts about bitcoin cash? Is this one going to die? Price saw the deep and going deeper should i invest in or stay away?
I think It is going to die ( yes it's early but as you know the support is weak, with that indication this coin will surely fail) , Honestly it has low support from the bitcoin community but thanks for the existence of this coin some other bitcoiners used bitcoin cash to buy bitcoin. Let's see what will happen for the next few days, if bitcoin cash will continue to drop or will regain it's original max pumped price.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
October 12, 2017, 03:40:05 AM
Bitcoin cash or BCH is just another altcoin similar to ETC, ETD etc... and since the hard fork is near most of the altcoins these days are going down.
It's like a blood bath for the Altcoins and so investing in BCH now would not make any profits. You could buy it now but don't expect it to rise any time soon. You can also wait for it to be more cheaper and then buy it. Most people are selling their alts to buy BTC since Bitcoin's price is rapidly increasing and so the alts are going down.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
October 12, 2017, 03:32:57 AM
Bitcoin cash will find it difficult to get above to $1,000 and we may see a further fell again after the splitting of bitcoin gold as many bitcoin cash holders will likely diversified they holding to bitcoin gold because the two coins is going to complete with each other. I have been following this event and bitcoin cash surpose so have performed more than were we are today but a lot of limitations has been placed on it part.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 03:17:31 AM
What is your thoughts about bitcoin cash? Is this one going to die? Price saw the deep and going deeper should i invest in or stay away?

The only thing I got from this coin is a few good laughs in a past few months.
First the pump mid-August,then the gradual fall,then Roger Ver panically trying to promote it but epically failing Grin.
And finally entering into even faster death spiral,while all the other coins are going up  Grin.
RIP to all those who expect anything from this shitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 03:16:37 AM
Even from the start, bitcoin cash doesn't have any purpose in this market but just to give some free money to the holders of bitcoin and that is already planned by the promoters of bitcoin cash because they want a forked coin that will give them profit when it will be going to be launch in the market. Bitcoin cash is just like the shit coins so better to stay away from it.
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
October 12, 2017, 03:07:11 AM
Bitcoin Cash price is going down, that's very clear. If you look in 3 months chart - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/, then you can see only down going trend. But at one point down going trend will stop, at then you will have stable Bitcoin Cash price for some time.  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 03:01:12 AM
What will happen to BCC when bc gold will appear? Will it drop to zero ?

I dont think it will ever drop to 0... If the prophecies are true, then bigger blocks will win out over the long run... Its only been a few months. If youre hodling, just hodl for the next year. If your trading, this might not be the best coin. Im hodling all my forked coins Smiley
Activity: 239
October 12, 2017, 02:59:29 AM
What will happen to BCC when bc gold will appear? Will it drop to zero ?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
October 12, 2017, 02:54:10 AM
I can't say more about this,BCH is still very new but it has got a high price.Original the price has been caught about 300 $,because BTC rises then BCH goes down and because BCH follow the FIAT price,as far I know that and if BCH want to rise must be to wait BTC down.All ALT if compared to BTC then can't be competitiveness,and if you want to invest now is the time when BTC time can go down Wink but it's up to you dude.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 02:15:18 AM
It doesn't seem like anyone has anything good to say about bitcoin cash.  The continuing decline in price pretty much says it all.  You might be able to take advantage of a dead-cat bounce, but your timing would have to be perfect.  The one thing that surprises me a bit, though, is that the bitcoin cash network hashrate is still fairly steady around 500P - 1E.  I would have thought that more miners would have abandoned it by now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2017, 01:43:35 AM
it seems that bitcoin cash will grow well, bitcoin tapes are still too early to grow but what's up? We just need research for bitcoin cash, so we'll know the ability of bitcoin cash. Remember the first time the cash went up, the price asoared so fast.

Well hopefully. The hype behind this alt died down already and it's on a downward trend for most of the time after it's release. Then there's the bitcoin gold speculation also. So hopefully it regains steam since it does have its own following
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 12, 2017, 01:21:54 AM
This time the position of this coin is still very low price but I think there are many people who buy this coin because the future is very good possibility. As seen initially came the price soared.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 11, 2017, 10:01:29 PM
What is your thoughts about bitcoin cash?

Well a good double of bitcoin and it's still a good alt coin if you are just into the profit since there is a Chinese community that supports this coin so it will remain.

Is this one going to die?

If the Chinese community that supports this alt coin will go back to bitcoin then possibly that this coin will be dead soon.

Price saw the deep and going deeper should i invest in or stay away?

It's a good alt coin just for profiting, you should not stay away with it what's the reason if you'll stay away from it? There's no need to stay away on this coin, if you want to avail just avail.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 11, 2017, 09:17:32 PM
What more you expect from basically an airdropped coin? All the hype related to BCH seems to settle down. Bulk holders played very well with market for almost 2 months and successfully managed to get decent profit and getting rid off their holdings. I don't think BCH will gonna come back, if survives, to >0.1BTC. I might be wrong with my assumptions. But this what usually happens with such coins.

Your assumptions is right,, the one that taking the hype coin with them are those who were supporting it to hold it and make profit out of it,, but is they’re really a majority support by the community on this altcoin and I’m sure 90% will agree there none.. Chinese relevance to cryptocurrency is now at zero percentage after what they’ve done continuously..
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
October 11, 2017, 11:56:25 AM
it seems that bitcoin cash will grow well, bitcoin tapes are still too early to grow but what's up? We just need research for bitcoin cash, so we'll know the ability of bitcoin cash. Remember the first time the cash went up, the price asoared so fast.
Activity: 430
October 11, 2017, 11:30:25 AM
What more you expect from basically an airdropped coin? All the hype related to BCH seems to settle down. Bulk holders played very well with market for almost 2 months and successfully managed to get decent profit and getting rid off their holdings. I don't think BCH will gonna come back, if survives, to >0.1BTC. I might be wrong with my assumptions. But this what usually happens with such coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
October 11, 2017, 11:13:34 AM
I would stay clear of BCC, the hype has died down and it appears that it will fade in to nothingness, however keep an eye on it because there's a chance it could gain some adoption in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
October 11, 2017, 11:11:24 AM
NO! Do not invest. I am part of a group chat in facebook and in that chat, people are pro in trading. They told me not to invest in BCC, because it is a shitcoin which I believe is true. Because, I know that it has some features of bitcoin but not quite. It can't reach bitcoin.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 11, 2017, 09:11:04 AM
Forget about it. The price dip is expected as the altcoin ecosystem is slumping and bleeding due to the looming Oct. 25 free coins. Its been 4 months already and the hype surrounding this coin has died as well. It didn't gain traction in the community. It will be just another clone and an alt, so better stay away from a pump and dump coin. Much better if you just direct your funds toward a particular coin that has been enjoyed and gaining acceptance throughout the world, and that is bitcoin my friend. Would you rather put your money to a coin that does not have a common support from the community?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
October 11, 2017, 08:51:10 AM
I'm afraid bitcoin cash seems to be destined to fail. It didn't get the adoption that it wanted and has been falling in price ever since. I would not touch it with a barge pole.

what if its the next Bitcoin ? in 20 years ? Chinese are not stupid people  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: