Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin cash a threat for bitcoin - page 3. (Read 1474 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 256
August 26, 2017, 05:23:57 AM
Hello,

Since the fork we have a new coin very similar to bitcoin , do you think it is a threat to bitcoin?
Now I have those bitcoin cash and i don't know what to do with them.

I don't have the technic gear to choose between both, and I feel bitcoin cash is taking bitcoin down am I right? It's taking a part of its market capitalization.

I don't think that Bitcoin Cash will be able to take down bitcoin. You can see it by how the people treat this alternative coin. Even it takes a lot of years, Bitcoin Cash will just be under many other altcoins and not even under Bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
August 26, 2017, 05:22:47 AM
Hello,

Since the fork we have a new coin very similar to bitcoin , do you think it is a threat to bitcoin?

I don't have the technic gear to choose between both, and I feel bitcoin cash is taking bitcoin down am I right? It's taking a part of its market capitalization.

Bitcoin Cash is just taking advantage of name of bitcoin and even though i currently see it as a threat now, the status quo is going to eventually change when miners find that its no longer profitable and when that happens, they are going to eventually abandon it.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
August 26, 2017, 05:18:05 AM
Hello,

This topic has been discussed so many times, first of all its not even similar it's an alt, it's just stolen Bitcoin name and there is nothing else in it. I don't find it strong enough to take down Bitcoins, it will fade away very soon, i dont know about the prices but if you are getting a good price just sell it off, I don't think it's worth to keep it.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 26, 2017, 05:10:25 AM
Hello,

Pages:
Jump to: