Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash a threat for Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 793 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 11:59:54 PM
Is Bitcoin Cash really a threat for Bitcoin? I always thought that Bitcoin Cash can never go over the current value because it was only a coin created by miners, but it seemed that Bitcoin Cash getting some attention while others deny Bitcoin.
BCH began to show its existence at the time BTC reached the deadline and this is very good for the development of the world of crypto.
but I think BCH will only have half the value of BTC, because when BTC is threatened there will be many ways to overcome it.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 11:44:30 PM
I think Bitcoin Cash is a real threat for Bitcoin. They have fast transtraction confirm because miner have more profit with mining Bitcoin Cash. Soon bitcoin will have more traffic.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 09:25:58 PM
Bitcoin Cash pumped so strong that you think it is a threat for bitcoin but i think bitcoin cash can't be a threat for bitcoin
But i want to ask everyone know what reasons did Bitcoin Cash pump strong?

BTC has hit the limits of its ability and the core developers are unwilling to make the drastic changes needed to survive. Adapt or die.

B2X has turned into a mess and is a rudderless ship. It was supposed to be the savior of Bitcoin and turned into the 'last nail in the coffin.'

BCH decided to fork away from BTC and adapt. They addressed scaling problems successfully. They have low fees, high speed, and can handle an incredible amount of transactions that will allow it to truly become a useful currency for day-to-day stuff like buying a coffee as well as a secure store of value.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
November 11, 2017, 08:32:34 PM
Bitcoin Cash pumped so strong that you think it is a threat for bitcoin but i think bitcoin cash can't be a threat for bitcoin
But i want to ask everyone know what reasons did Bitcoin Cash pump strong?
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 08:17:31 PM
Is Bitcoin Cash really a threat for Bitcoin? I always thought that Bitcoin Cash can never go over the current value because it was only a coin created by miners, but it seemed that Bitcoin Cash getting some attention while others deny Bitcoin.

It's a threat, but I don't think it can compete with bitcoin. Bitcoin's features and history is there. One can go over it and investigate. It couldn't become "bitcoin" in 1 day. So thinking a 3 month old coin will threat bitcoin is a low idea.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
November 11, 2017, 08:15:52 PM
I don't think an altcoin which is the result of Bitcoin fork can be a threat for bitcoin. Miners just created Bigcoin Cash to make more profit and now they are making it. Soon everything will become normal and cause more people believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 114
November 11, 2017, 08:08:03 PM
Bitcoin will always be the hill king. Every day comes out a new coin intending to be number one, but until this moment no one got bring it down (and I doubt that anyone will get one day).
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
November 11, 2017, 07:59:30 PM

Don't worry about bcash being a threat to bitcoin, over the year many altcoins claim that it will be bigger than bitcoin, none ever achive such a thing and it is very unlikely one would ever could.

If you still haven't cashed out your free coins, this is your opportunity.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 295
November 11, 2017, 07:53:09 PM
I have no idea and I'm honestly confused and lost.  There's so much debate about this, one side says one thing, the other side says the other thing.   Huh Huh
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
November 11, 2017, 07:33:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: