Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin cash (BCC) , beware Traders - page 2. (Read 1030 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 04, 2017, 12:19:34 PM
In case you're wondering why the BCC price seems high: It's because no one can deposit BCC to exchanges. Once this changes, expect a crash.

Another reason for the initial price was pump by the bulk holders. BCC doesn't has potential to sustain its price. Price is already down to $230. Soon when all those wallet holders which comprise of huge volume comes to exchange, price will turn to nothing.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
August 04, 2017, 12:08:13 PM
why did you think BCC price would high? 

BCC prices on exchanges are crazy high = 300 to 500 $ , i expect a crash to 20-25 $
Is it already been accepted on exchanges? (Accept withdraw and deposits of BCH). $200+ price is just as expected and it would really go even more lower once it would really be available to deposit most bch. It will surely dump so hard to the bottom. We should really be aware on this thing.
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
August 04, 2017, 12:02:35 PM

BCC prices on exchanges are crazy high = 300 to 500 $ , i expect a crash to 20-25 $
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
August 03, 2017, 06:32:47 AM
In case you're wondering why the BCC price seems high: It's because no one can deposit BCC to exchanges. Once this changes, expect a crash.

Yes. Slow block times + exchanges not accepting bitcoin cash deposits + market manipulation + viabtc not accepting new registration applicants = artificially inflated price. The real price is on HitBTC and is consistently hundreds of dollars lower than Bittrex values.

To be honest i should have seen this coming and transferred all my bitcoin holdings to bittrex so that i would be able to trade with Bitcoin Cash on a closed economy essentially at an inflated price for bitcoin.

I suspect that dumps will occur in various phases. Each block marks the start of a phase, as new confirmations arrive on the transactions. It's quite hilarious watching this, 1 hour blocks are considered fast atm  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
August 03, 2017, 06:12:41 AM
after they enable their deposit,a huge dump will happen and the price goes down to the hell.what will happen to them who's buying BCC/BCH ?

Maybe so, but that's what happened to ETC too. The cat's outta the bag. I wouldn't be surprised if bitcoiners try to dump this BCC coin to hell, but then it just goes through a typical shitcoin accumulation and then moons. Wouldn't that be hilarious? Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 03, 2017, 05:31:23 AM

it's not 'Why did you think BCC price would high',but the fact is 'BCC price is ridiculously high'.
just check it by yourself in other market,many exchanger selling this shit around 0.1BTC / BCC or around that price,
but another fact,we can not deposit our BCC/BCH in there.
So,OP warn us to not buying this shit if they can not afford what will happen in the future.
just imagine in,if you buy it 10BCC/BCH that mean you spend your 1BTC buying that shit.
after they enable their deposit,a huge dump will happen and the price goes down to the hell.what will happen to them who's buying BCC/BCH ?
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
August 03, 2017, 05:13:21 AM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
August 03, 2017, 04:54:22 AM

they can actually deposit in a couple of exchanges (have not tested, just quoting). exchanges like ViaBTC are accepting deposits although with a high number of confirmation and that is actually why the price there is about $200 lower than other exchanges. people have been depositing and dumping there, some don't want to risk and wait until big exchanges like bittrex open up deposits and get crushed under the heavy load of dump.
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
August 03, 2017, 04:43:29 AM

Well, difficulty has now dropped significantly on the Bcash chain, so we should start to see some stability: https://twitter.com/jimmysong/status/892969785532850176

Blocks are definitely being mined faster now. Still no blocks for 1.5 hours at the moment, though. It seems this whole debacle will play out in slow motion... Smiley
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
August 03, 2017, 04:24:47 AM

Pages:
Jump to: