Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash BCH up to 4000 $ - page 2. (Read 1216 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
November 12, 2017, 01:06:18 PM
I foresaw its growth, because speculators (who have the largest volumes of investments) have already squeezed out the maximum with BTC and they need another reliable asset for their earnings. Therefore, they gave the starting pump to the BCH, because the BCH is identical to the BTC for reliability (which is important for them!), And will remove the X-boxes when BTC and BCH equal in price. Then the BTC and BTC will periodically jump, breathing each other in the back of the head, and the speculators will have two reliable assets for the game.

And why did you foresee this growth? If you foresaw.

Bcash a reliable asset??!!
Give me a break!!!!
You can't believe the bs you're posting here!
It's a pump a dump like we've seen a thousand times with any other altcoin!
Shilling and astroturfing on all social media and crypto forums in a MASSIVE SCALE since two days!!
It's a coordinated attack and a huge play by the big guys to depart you from your coins. That's what it is.
2-3 more weeks of downside and then we probably will have reached the bottom. So another 35-40% drop.
Bcash will not be sustainable at those levels. Jihan and Ver have LOTS of coins to dump on the noobs who are buying in this FOMO. I mean with all those 50-60 blocks per hour during all those EDA phases, someone needs to be the bagholder right!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 12:44:23 PM
Not everything is measured by money. There is such a very important factor as trust. If bitcoin collapses it will lead to the collapse of the entire cryptocurrency. People no longer believe any suggestions. Do you think it's worth it to the speculators earned a few million dollars? No I do not believe in such predictions.
People themselves are to blame, because they go into it precisely from greed - the desire to find easy money. And the profiteers are professionals.  They use this.

That is right. If all of us do not buy the Bitcoin, the price will not be that high.
Activity: 48
November 12, 2017, 12:15:39 PM
Not everything is measured by money. There is such a very important factor as trust. If bitcoin collapses it will lead to the collapse of the entire cryptocurrency. People no longer believe any suggestions. Do you think it's worth it to the speculators earned a few million dollars? No I do not believe in such predictions.
People themselves are to blame, because they go into it precisely from greed - the desire to find easy money. And the profiteers are professionals.  They use this.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
November 12, 2017, 12:14:55 PM
The amazing thing is that Bitcoin is still holding over $6000. That may be because there is a transaction backlog so people who want to sell can't get their coins to teh exchange.

I think the BCH crowd are hoping to equalise the prices - so both coins at say $4000 or $5000, and then wait and see what happens.

That won't be easy. Bitcoin Cash might have their backers but there will be inertia from the side of a lot of people to move from Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash. It is the other trash like Litecoin which will be affected the most by Bitcoin Cash.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
November 12, 2017, 12:09:58 PM
I think the BCH crowd are hoping to equalise the prices - so both coins at say $4000 or $5000, and then wait and see what happens.

As they say the centre never holds.

Crypto is fucked if one single pump and coordinated spam attack can force an empty chain to eclipse BTC for an extended period of time.

It's possible for a short burst as people on exchanges are clueless whores. Even then it sets a potentially terminal precedent.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
November 12, 2017, 12:04:28 PM
November 12, 2017, 11:54:01 AM
Did you really foresaw its growth.Come on wake up.BCH price has now fallen more to $1,433 form $1,633 previous price.I think the dumping process has started and big whales had started to cash out from BCH,thanks to the korean exchanges which have played a very big role in pump and dump of BCH especially Bithumb exchange.People who sold out their valuable BTC for buying BCH with the dream that very soon,its price would go peaks would just remain a day dream.

now these dances will be for a long time! But $ 4000 and above is inevitable!
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 12, 2017, 11:21:44 AM
Did you really foresaw its growth.Come on wake up.BCH price has now fallen more to $1,433 form $1,633 previous price.I think the dumping process has started and big whales had started to cash out from BCH,thanks to the korean exchanges which have played a very big role in pump and dump of BCH especially Bithumb exchange.People who sold out their valuable BTC for buying BCH with the dream that very soon,its price would go peaks would just remain a day dream.
Activity: 17
November 12, 2017, 11:13:54 AM
You can't even transact your bitcoin now which holds people from selling. There will be dump coming
If it breaks 5700$ it can go to 5100$.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 12, 2017, 11:04:37 AM
The amazing thing is that Bitcoin is still holding over $6000. That may be because there is a transaction backlog so people who want to sell can't get their coins to teh exchange.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 10:37:19 AM
already lots of damage has been done to bch price, poor people have been dumped by large investors, big south korean wales have already pocketed tons of money by this pump and dump ... Sad Sad
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
November 12, 2017, 10:18:07 AM
i am not sure if it can hold 2000 usd. if it holds over 2000 usd for a long time then bitcoin will be lower then 1000 usd and this is impossible. community will fork as soon as possible
November 12, 2017, 10:15:04 AM
I foresaw its growth, because speculators (who have the largest volumes of investments) have already squeezed out the maximum with BTC and they need another reliable asset for their earnings. Therefore, they gave the starting pump to the BCH, because the BCH is identical to the BTC for reliability (which is important for them!), And will remove the X-boxes when BTC and BCH equal in price. Then the BTC and BTC will periodically jump, breathing each other in the back of the head, and the speculators will have two reliable assets for the game.

And why did you foresee this growth? If you foresaw.
Pages:
Jump to: