Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash is Cancer. - page 2. (Read 892 times)

Activity: 951
Merit: 250
August 03, 2017, 09:18:34 AM
The people behind this BCC coin are hopeless Chinese investors who wants to get buy a large portion of BTC so they can manipulate the crypto market. But they will not succeed.

NOTHNG good long term can come of BCC. I don't care, dump it, pump it do what the fuck you want with it but in the end get that shit out of here.

1. Bitcoin doesn't need to scale it's never was going to be a settlement medium. It's a store of wealth and the backbone of the decentralised crypto currency world. It's not fucking VISA.

2. We have plenty of other alts that can serve as payment chains.

3. BCC undermines in the eyes and minds of many people the idea of Bitcoin and so the whole community crypto currency will long term suffer if we don't just dump this shit and treat it for what it is a shitcoin scam. If it stays around then newbies will start thinking it's better than Bitcoin and we will upend Bitcoin and crypto.

4. If we continue with this coin the. The small gains people got from BCC will dwarf the amounts lost over time from potential BTC and alt rises.

If someone wanted to kill the idea of Bitcoin then I can't think of anything better than keep making Bitcoin chains till no one takes any of it seriously. We all lose...
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
August 03, 2017, 09:15:45 AM
Totally agree. Actually Bitmain is cancer.
Their currency is trying to kill bitcoin but community is bigger then bitmain.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 03, 2017, 09:13:29 AM

If someone wanted to kill the idea of Bitcoin then I can't think of anything better than keep making Bitcoin chains till no one takes any of it seriously. We all lose...
It does not fair well for crypto if out of thin air 10 Billion marketcap appear.

"Cash", most in this forum instantly associate it with scam.
Who is responsible for selecting the "Bitcoin scam" name?
Or was it intentionally chosen?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 03, 2017, 09:09:11 AM
For me too i think the only use of bcc is just for dumping after it was splitted. It just as the same as btc but off course different features. But I don't see any new miners that would be enticed to mine it. It does not require Segwit and although it is much more bigger than btc, it is still a fact than it is just a regular action with no extra features like other around in the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 03, 2017, 09:03:19 AM
NOTHNG good long term can come of BCC. I don't care, dump it, pump it do what the fuck you want with it but in the end get that shit out of here.

1. Bitcoin doesn't need to scale it's never was going to be a settlement medium. It's a store of wealth and the backbone of the decentralised crypto currency world. It's not fucking VISA.

2. We have plenty of other alts that can serve as payment chains.

3. BCC undermines in the eyes and minds of many people the idea of Bitcoin and so the whole community crypto currency will long term suffer if we don't just dump this shit and treat it for what it is a shitcoin scam. If it stays around then newbies will start thinking it's better than Bitcoin and we will upend Bitcoin and crypto.

4. If we continue with this coin the. The small gains people got from BCC will dwarf the amounts lost over time from potential BTC and alt rises.

Pages:
Jump to: