Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin cash is going to zero out?? - page 4. (Read 17983 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 626
February 19, 2019, 01:10:54 PM
I have also read threads where users are being anxious, depressed and expressing fear about etheruem, bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole too. I think bch is going through a phase of bear. Maybe it is its time to be hit now but it is making some increase today at least.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
February 19, 2019, 12:51:57 PM
People like to make fun of bitcoin cash but its still a top 10 coin with huge volume.  This isn't just another shitcoin we are talking about, it has huge support from crypto giants like bitmain.  It wouldn't surprise me if it pumps harder than bitcoin during the next bull run.

We make fun of bcash because it is a full featured scam coin which was created by a known scammer, Roger Ver, owner of bitcoin(Dot)com.

Even though this guy owns bitcoin(dot)com and r/btc, partially owns businesses like purse, bitpay, blockchain(dot)info etc... it still has the 1/3 trading volume of litecoin.

Litecoin has none of those advantages and still a better performing coin than bcash.

So, yes it is dying.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
February 19, 2019, 12:47:43 PM
People like to make fun of bitcoin cash but its still a top 10 coin with huge volume.  This isn't just another shitcoin we are talking about, it has huge support from crypto giants like bitmain.  It wouldn't surprise me if it pumps harder than bitcoin during the next bull run.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 19, 2019, 12:44:16 PM
Who told you? this is more than a normal project,and its capitalization is high enough, I think the project will cost good money,and I wish him only the best, in General, the more successful and strong projects will be, the more firmly will stand the entire cryptocurrency market
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
February 19, 2019, 12:42:23 PM
BCH is a project that today still did not find anything to take its place in the cryptocurrency market. I do not see it as well as other people. I do not understand where he could be useful. Therefore, it will soon be 0
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
February 19, 2019, 12:31:23 PM
Will it zero out?

Unfortunately it will probably stay longer.
BCH is a speculation / pump and dump clone. So there will be probably enough people trying to earn money from the fools that bought the story.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
February 19, 2019, 07:56:41 AM
It is to my greatest surprise that the price of bitcoin cash has fallen below ethereum and has gone down to 7th position in cmc chart list
Will it zero out??
It is very difficult to die. It gets a fork from Bitcoin and it certainly is a great altcoin. Its last hard-fork was very successful and therefore its value was only slightly reduced.
any altcoin when hard-hitting suffers from a recession but it is great that the BCH can still survive.
it's a big and potential altcoin, trust it.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
February 19, 2019, 07:54:13 AM
I don't think it's possible if the bitcoin cash will be zero, I just opened the cmc bitcoin cash website ranked 6th now with an 11% increase. in my opinion this increase will continue.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
February 19, 2019, 07:36:06 AM
technically speaking shitcoins such as BCH should not even exist and even if they were created they shouldn't last long and should die. and that will eventually happen too.

but realistically these coins are usually centralized and also are pump and dump oriented which means they can be kept alive artificially by spending a lot of money and pumping them a lot.
that is why it hasn't died yet but also that is why it is slowly dying.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
February 19, 2019, 06:52:15 AM
Bitcoin Cash is a very good coin and it is also promising and has a very good future.The current condition it is experiencing is because of the general bear market but I am sure when the market recover from the fall the price will rise again.

So this means, the BCH price should go the positive way. You can convert bitcoin cash to bitcoin from CoinSwitch at best rates.

Well it will have to do with choice, Bitcoi Cash is still good and will also make some good return at its own end, so moving them will totally be based on what you prefer.

I think Bitcoin Cash has good prospects. that way we can use it to invest or other which is more profitable. if we can manage it well I think it will be profitable.

copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
December 17, 2018, 03:39:52 PM
It is to my greatest surprise that the price of bitcoin cash has fallen below ethereum and has gone down to 7th position in cmc chart list
Will it zero out??
Pages:
Jump to: