Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash is the future IMO - page 3. (Read 1162 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 02:24:04 AM
fact of the matter is that theres over 1000 digital assets running around and theres talk of a gpu mined version of bitcoin that still isnt out. personally i think there is still space for both bch and btc. i think you just saying that bch is the future is you brining pure speculation in the mix.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
October 01, 2017, 02:04:55 AM
If bitcoin cash will be the future do they have  what it takes to be?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
October 01, 2017, 01:32:18 AM
The future is anything that works, bitcoin status quo is working well right now and I don't think it will change in the future.
Activity: 316
Merit: 110
October 01, 2017, 01:29:09 AM
We view that the BTC blockchain slowing down radically as mass approval carries on, finance institutions won't accept that slow block-chain once they are able to utilize the BCH block-chain that's substantially faster. I am very long in BCH.

Nobody can ever predict the future...you can be right that eventually Bitcoin can be replaced by BitcoinCash or maybe there would be another new cryptocurrency that would kick them both or maybe Bitcoin will continue on its reign as the supreme and the number one cryptocurrency making all other contenders to be just alternative coins.

I have no problem if ever it will be BCH who can take the lead...basically I really don't care as we can all make some adjustments but for now it is not yet happening and personally I don't see why it would be happening that way. There would be another hard fork coming in November which can give birth to another daughter to be named Bitcoin Gold. we don't know how will this another split coin from Bitcoin would be performing but let's give it a chance the same thing we did to BCH.

As for me nothing can still replace Bitcoin and you know it, right?

My bets are on Litecoin being used for most day to day transactions, BTC will be the digital gold used for high value transactions only, won't need the speed, focus on security. The BTC forks will die slowm deaths

I don't actually get what you are trying to tell but i guess LTC today is now underrated. It is one of the oldest crypto currency today yet its progress is still stagnant. Btc is for any transaction as long as you pay certain fee then it is fast and reliable. Btc forks are made to upgrade the blocks for ease of the miners and other deeper explanation but fork doesnt necessarily means the downfall of bitcoin.
Activity: 221
October 01, 2017, 01:22:46 AM
We view that the BTC blockchain slowing down radically as mass approval carries on, finance institutions won't accept that slow block-chain once they are able to utilize the BCH block-chain that's substantially faster. I am very long in BCH.

Nobody can ever predict the future...you can be right that eventually Bitcoin can be replaced by BitcoinCash or maybe there would be another new cryptocurrency that would kick them both or maybe Bitcoin will continue on its reign as the supreme and the number one cryptocurrency making all other contenders to be just alternative coins.

I have no problem if ever it will be BCH who can take the lead...basically I really don't care as we can all make some adjustments but for now it is not yet happening and personally I don't see why it would be happening that way. There would be another hard fork coming in November which can give birth to another daughter to be named Bitcoin Gold. we don't know how will this another split coin from Bitcoin would be performing but let's give it a chance the same thing we did to BCH.

My bets are on Litecoin being used for most day to day transactions, BTC will be the digital gold used for high value transactions only, won't need the speed, focus on security. The BTC forks will die slowm deaths
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
October 01, 2017, 01:16:31 AM
Anything is possible, but I wouldn't put all my eggs in the BCH basket. The reason bitcoin is slow is because people are using. Bitcoin Gold is coming out in a month, and it will definitely throw investors off.
Activity: 177
September 30, 2017, 02:07:28 PM
Maybe bitcoin gold will be the next one nr1?  Grin  no.
Activity: 252
September 30, 2017, 02:04:20 PM
Bitcoin Cash will never be the future. It just won't happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 29, 2017, 11:33:48 AM

that's what you choose. but lots of different people do not. yes BCH is a nice breakthrough. but I prefer bitcoin. because of course the value is very far. that's the difference. whatever your reason
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
September 29, 2017, 11:23:54 AM

Please provide proof of "BTC blockchain slowing down radically"
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 29, 2017, 11:21:29 AM

I don't think BCH will be differently faster than BTC. It's not being used by the people now. When people start to use BCH, it will be much slower than BTC for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
September 29, 2017, 11:20:43 AM
Different government are banning crypto exchanges and use of bitcoin as legitimate way of payment because they are afraid that one day bitcoin can replace usual banks and their local fiat will be worthless rather than because confirmation on bitcoin transactions are slow.

BCH is just another clone of bitcoin and many are holding millions of free BCH to dump everytime price will pump. It is not stable like bitcoin and there is not much demand for BCH.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
September 29, 2017, 11:17:50 AM

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 11:09:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: