Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin. SegWit is the AltCoin. - page 3. (Read 2119 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Can I send my BTC to Bittrex tomorrow, then within the wallet what stored my BTC recover the seed to get the Bitcoin Cash? I hope I'm not too late to dump this bitcoincash shit before it drops into single digits... Sad

Only thing I'm worrying about, losing profit on my free coins.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
Why do people insist on calling Core's Bitcoin the 'real' bitcoin.

Because Core literally is Satoshi's creation (acknowledging there have been some modifications and enhancements over the years).

BCC is in total agreement with Satoshi's Whitepaper. Bitcoin Cash is going to rule because on chain scaling will prove fine while Core Blockstream's altcoin will burn in flames.  Don't sell your BCC. 

I'm glad you think so, a solution to chain scaling is what we need...I'd prefer it not be called Bitcoin Cash, but solving the problem is paramount.

I think you need to be more clear with your advise. It's not "don't sell your BCC", it's "don't sell". Everyone (with private keys) will get an amount of BCC that equals the amount they have in BTC. For example, let's say someone owns 100 Bitcoin. They will then also own 100 BCC. If they sell 10 bitcoin, they will then have 90 bitcoin and 90 BCC.

The more I read posts today the more it sounds like people think they're getting something for free. They're not...they're just getting the option to convert existing Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
I smell blood in the water.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
BCC is in total agreement with Satoshi's Whitepaper.  SegWit is a wild deviation very far indeed from the whitepaper.  Why do people insist on calling Core's Bitcoin the 'real' bitcoin.  Bitcoin Cash is going to rule because on chain scaling will prove fine while Core Blockstream's altcoin will burn in flames.  Don't sell your BCC.  
Pages:
Jump to: