Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash looks better than Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 1701 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
In my own thinking, i taught bitcoin cash have very good potentials and functions, bitcoin is still the best crypto and it is also better than bitcoin cash because bitcoin cash was initially built on the bitcoin blockchain so, I see no way it can be better than bitcoin. Bitcoin remains the most valuable, most potential and the most dominated cryptocurrency that i know.
What it happens is that many people perceived that bitcoin cash was attacking the main network by splitting in such a way and then instead of admitting it was just a fork of bitcoin, because that is what it is, they had the guts to say they were the original and this made a lot of people thought about the possibility of forking bitcoin themselves and that is why after that fork we seemed to get a fork every week and this tarnished the bitcoin brand.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
I have heard a lot of news about this moment but I am sure that BTC is stronger than BTCCash. I could predict that BTCCash won't be able to compare with BTC at all.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
if I think BCH won over bitcoin, but I'm not so sure who is best when it comes to speed of confirmation though what I'm sure is that BTC is more suited for long term compared to BCH, because Bitcoin is just a coin that has been made by politicians that fight real bitcoin. It's just a matter of time until the lightning network will come up giving a lot of answers about it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Yea keep dreaming  Grin No matter how hard bitcoin cash tries it would still never be better than bitcoin, it is a hard fork that is piggybacking off the hardwork and success of bitcoin and that is what it will always be, a hardforked coin. I would have better support for bitcoin cash if it was just a coin which came out of its own and earned it names, bitcoin cash is not better than bitcoin.
Activity: 350
The comparison between Bitcoin cash and Bitcoin is a false comparison. Bitcoin Cash is just a fork of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the strongest, most stable electronic currency. The value of Bitcoin can dominate the market for Altcoin prices. The community, the market, the value of Bitcoin is the largest. The technology of Bitcoin is constantly improving, so Bitcoin will be much better than Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 64
Follow me Bitcoin cash better than Bitcoin. At present, Bitcoin market share has decreased while Bitcoin's market share has increased. Bitcoin's source code has a maximum of 1MB of data per block, handling 3 transactions per second. Bitcoin Cash has increased the blockize limit to 8MB as part of its large scale online expansion approach. There will be more capacity for people's transactions.
Activity: 260
may be yes but I would prefer Bitcoin than BCH because no doubt bitcoin still holds the largest marketcap in the world therefore I am still trusty with bitcoin despite many new coins born.
Activity: 67
Bitcoin cash will never replace the bitcoin by being in a top altcoin. Yes I agree that bitcoin cash has a very promising and have good potential and value in the market but bitcoin will be the most powerfull altcoin in the market because bitcoin are more popular than bitcoin cash and bitcoin have more advantages and uses than bitcoin cash no doubt with that.
Activity: 54
I think Bitcoin is the best, it is the "king" of the coin type
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Bcash is hardly better than bitcoin. Just remember bitcoin can never be modified ever unless satoshi cones out and reveals himself. Bcash is run my a lunatic.
Activity: 163
in my opinion it is preferable to invest in bitcoin, because it seems to me that it is more likely to grow in price than Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Cash is a normal alcoin, while Bitcoin is a coin that has been known and owned by many people, but if I personally more I myself tend to bitcoint, because we certainly know that bitcoint persisted as king of cryptocurrency although now again decreased I think it's a natural thing, hopefully this condition does not last long.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
It is a different coin really, it is intended as a medium of payment and exchange,  meanwhile bitcoin has decided to be something like Gold, but much less useful.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin Cash is basically a copy of Bitcoin with a higher block size which theoretically, increases the number of transactions.Bitcoin supporters decide to choose SegWit and Lightning Network which allow for extremely cheap and instant transactions.
Activity: 208
For whatever reason, Bitcoin remains the best coin. Although Bitcoin Cash is good and has great potential to develop, but I do not think Bitcoin Cash can beat Bitcoin yet. Not now or later. Bitcoin will remain the best coin compared to Bitcoin Cash or any other coin.
Activity: 25
How'd you work that out? Certainly doesn't to me.
Activity: 476
I do not think that this is the case, from the perspective of a long-term perspective. Bitcoin has a much larger community of users as well as demand.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
Bitcoin Cash looks more promising than Bitcoin. What do you guys think?
I'm not sure that this is so. But I'm sure in another - that Roger Ver will repeatedly try to use bitcoin-cash in order to rock the boat of bitcoin and try again to create the same hype with bitcoin-cash that he created last year.
Activity: 546
Bitcoin Cash looks more promising than Bitcoin. What do you guys think?
I think bitcoin is the best bitcoin cash but maybe in the future everything will change. I like bitcoin cash but this coin is not yet developed enough to become better than bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
god no  .I never understood the hype around bitcoincash .It slow expensive to use compared  to other alts and centralize and roger ver is a slime ball .,

There way way better altcoins  alternatives out there .
copper member
Activity: 462
No, no and no! Bitcoin cash is centralized scam and everyone is aware of that. I wouldn't recommend to invest into this coin.
If it is true bitcoin cash is a fraud I think it's very important information for sure,
and if bitcoin cash is indeed a fraud, of course we do not recommend to invest this coin
Pages:
Jump to: