Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash Plus is scheduled to launch for February18th,2018 - page 2. (Read 2180 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Github has no activity when will start developing the features and what is special you will offer with this fork. What is motto of this fork there is no details about this project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So, is this a bitcoin fork or bitcoin cash fork? There are too many bitcoin forks appear recently, every coin want to replace bitcoin...

It's a troll to show how ridiculous Bitcoin Cash is, I might actually buy some when it launches, just for a laugh.
Activity: 196
 Grin

I like this idea.

BitcoinCashPlus is the real Bitcoin Cash... Cheesy
Activity: 490
hello dev... may explain a little core of your project offerings, what excellence is on offer from your project so that it will invite everyone to be interested and join....Huh
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Seriously, somebody should make Bitcoin Cash ++
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
So, is this a bitcoin fork or bitcoin cash fork? There are too many bitcoin forks appear recently, every coin want to replace bitcoin...
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Next will be BCHP++
Activity: 193
Great! BTC+ and soon BTC Gold Plus
Activity: 50
Where can I buy tokens?
Activity: 3
Activity: 158
the next generation, fast transaction, breakthrough, etc
these days I've heard enough of these words and dazed by these, something always appears particularly
Activity: 210
kcin obazs
Will be better if have a small airdrop.  Cool
Activity: 83
It seems that, bitcoin main chain forks again in january 2nd. This is the same as Bitcoin gold Algorithym with using equiash, only the name is different.

i hope this one also will sucessfull with 8 mb block size and low fees.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Why not, if someone is capable of making BCH more good at technical basis should go ahead. There will be more and more versions of Bitcoisn as this should be taken as chain of forks which will not stop sooner. I will be looking for more information to see how this will happen.
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
so the bitcoin cash will be a fork
Activity: 146

New Crypto Currency is being born. Bitcoin Cash Plus will contains all features of Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold.

www.bitcoincashplus.org
www.twitter.com/bitcoincashplus
www.github.com/bitcoincashplus

any detail information dev ?
Activity: 114
More information needed? Now only slogans.
Activity: 1
lol hilarious  Tongue
Activity: 27
it will be fork or new currency?
Activity: 70
Main feature is that faster and low transaction fee.
Every Bitcoin holder is owner of the Bitcoin case plus  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: