Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin "cash" - price speculation - page 5. (Read 4125 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 100
August 14, 2017, 11:00:47 AM
Dump bitcoin cash and buy bitcoin, the bitcoin even stronger than ethereum, and that makes to hold the bitcoin cash will be worthless. Congratulation for you to get the extra money from bitcoin cash.
But bitcoin is only the best choice right now.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 14, 2017, 09:41:08 AM
I don't know if this is being considered an 'alt' or not -- i've stopped following all the crypto squabbling.
I've put it here since to my mind its still part of BTC - like some sort of crazy uncle who you nly see at Christmas.
No doubt mods will move if they disagree.

Anyway, I have noticed that I've magically been credited some BCH on Polo which is an extra $1K bonus. Cheesy Cheesy
Should I hodl or is it doomed?

Up or down from the current 300USD

I am not a fan of BCC but I know that there are a lot of users of this new altcoin that get their parts and sold it immediately in some exchanges. They just treat BCC as stepping stone to earn some bitcoin.
In terms of holding it, I prefer you dump it because there are some infos bitcoin cash being a scam coin and the one supporting it is just making a say to earn more money. Better dump it and earn your bitcoins through it.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Dumb broad
August 14, 2017, 07:26:15 AM
I don't know if this is being considered an 'alt' or not -- i've stopped following all the crypto squabbling.
I've put it here since to my mind its still part of BTC - like some sort of crazy uncle who you nly see at Christmas.
No doubt mods will move if they disagree.

Anyway, I have noticed that I've magically been credited some BCH on Polo which is an extra $1K bonus. Cheesy Cheesy
Should I hodl or is it doomed?

Up or down from the current 300USD
Pages:
Jump to: