Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash Reaches 1500 USD - page 3. (Read 1359 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 103
November 11, 2017, 11:13:19 PM
Gosh if you keep saying it, people are just going to lose more and more respect for you. Bitcoin Cash is never going to be the new Bitcoin as Bitcoin is Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Cash is Roger Vers shitty shill coin which he is trying to make a ton of money off.

If people stop buying it, we can kill Ver and his shills. Do it and we do a wonderful service for Bitcoin.

Im just giving worst case scenario for bitcoin.

If bitcoin didnt pursue the segwit 2x fork, their pending transaction issue will rise dramatically. this will affect the confidence of bitcoin investor and users.

Imagine if 50% of all normal bitcoin transaction takes 2 - 3 days do you think people will use it?

They will not use bitcoin for sure. They dont want to pay higher fees to be confirmed first in the line, and most of them will switch to bitcoin cash because it can cater the demand of the whole world with low transaction fees.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 11:12:31 PM
If Bitcoin cash rises up to 3,000 USD then this will create big FUD for bitcoin.

As of now there is 115,003 unconfirmed transaction in bitcoin which is amounting 700M USD.

This is very bad for all bitcoin users.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/700-million-stuck-115000-unconfirmed-bitcoin-transactions/

If this never stops bitcoin cash might become a new bitcoin.  good luck

very unexpected, BCH has a price 1600 $. possibly, some organizations deliberately move BTC assets to BCH, indicating  wall price btc .
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 11:09:57 PM
I was woken up by a notification. When I went to bed it was at $1500. This was inevitable. People just need to buy what they want. I'm glad I listened to my gut and didn't dump my free coins and bought more at $300. I am a believer in BCH. I love the cheap transaction fees and quick confirmation tines.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
November 11, 2017, 11:06:24 PM
Gosh if you keep saying it, people are just going to lose more and more respect for you. Bitcoin Cash is never going to be the new Bitcoin as Bitcoin is Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Cash is Roger Vers shitty shill coin which he is trying to make a ton of money off.

If people stop buying it, we can kill Ver and his shills. Do it and we do a wonderful service for Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
November 11, 2017, 11:03:54 PM
It's possible so at any rate that this would have happen better ready to have a backup plan just in case there would occur you should buy another bitcoin to mitigate your risk and so your investment from another coin can meet up your loss in bitcoin cash, so that would help your mind at ease because at any investments you make there should always have a back up plan. Well at any rate I'll have an investment in bitcoin and bittrex.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
November 11, 2017, 10:56:07 PM
If Bitcoin cash rises up to 3,000 USD then this will create big FUD for bitcoin.

As of now there is 115,003 unconfirmed transaction in bitcoin which is amounting 700M USD.

This is very bad for all bitcoin users.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/700-million-stuck-115000-unconfirmed-bitcoin-transactions/

If this never stops bitcoin cash might become a new bitcoin.  good luck
Pages:
Jump to: