Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash surpasses the market cap of Ethereum - page 2. (Read 492 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 136
Yes, It was a major pump and dump for BCH. Bitcoin also seems to have bottomed
but we will know for sure in coming weeks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
I'm curious will BCH stays on the 2nd place after the incoming difficulty increase. My guess is that most of the miners will switch again to BTC, slowing down the BCH and making very hard BCH miners to sell their coins to the market.

I don't like the whole BCH-BTC drama and I'm hoping that BCH will fail. Not because of the project, but because to discourage similar dramas in future. This is not good for any ordinary player on the crypto-market around.

Nothing is harmed, except 'trader morons' losing lots of money, buying BCH at $2500, only for it to fall back to $600 ( most shit-alt coin faux trade at 10% of mother coin ), think zcash/zen, btc/bch, eth/eth-classic, ....

The 'drama' has MADE a press news, everybody is talking about crypto's, so that is good I guess,

BCH is what it is, just another scam shit-coin clone, but with really good marketing, not unlike the fuck-coin BTG aka bitcoin-gold

There is NO way to regulate this shit, thank god, I'm sure satoshi expected this, its open-source, this is the nature of the beast

Best thing for smart people is to IGNORE the price, just hold your BTC in cold storage, and NOT play the game,

IF U play the game, ALL ORCHESTRATED by scammers, U will lose your BTC.

@bitfools, i like your analysis in your posts on this board.
i also think that the news that BCH is making is good for crypto.
i think it will all come right but there will be a lot of heartache, i am not playing the game
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum, in Twitter congratulated Bitmain founder Jihan Wu and bitcoin angel investor Roger Ver on the recent success of Bitcoin Cash, particularly in the South Korean market.

How it will be to evolve in the future, what do you think?

"BTG BITCOIN-GOLD Market Cap Overtakes Bitcoin" ( see You can post anything, but should it be true? )

https://coinmarketcap.com/coins/

Can U check cap's before you post assertions?

No it hasn't

Ethereum    $29,520,467,780    $308.51    $1,548,800,000    95,687,231 ETH    -2.71%    sparkline
Bitcoin Cash    $24,197,580,008    $1440.33    $8,321,760,000    16,800,025 BCH    9.28%    sparkline

ETH is some $5 B more than BCH, why  do U misrepresent?

ETH is just as much of a over-hyped shit-coin as bch, ... that part I agree.

Perhaps it's in ETH's interest to destroy BTC, to put ETH in front?

The deal here is there are lots of PLAYERS and they all want to be king,

Like asshole "Peter Theil" (paypal) always says "The game is to have a monopoly, to OWN IT ALL"

BCH briefly passed Ethereum's marketcap on its peak to quickly lose about 50% of its value in an hour.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
I'm curious will BCH stays on the 2nd place after the incoming difficulty increase. My guess is that most of the miners will switch again to BTC, slowing down the BCH and making very hard BCH miners to sell their coins to the market.

I don't like the whole BCH-BTC drama and I'm hoping that BCH will fail. Not because of the project, but because to discourage similar dramas in future. This is not good for any ordinary player on the crypto-market around.

Nothing is harmed, except 'trader morons' losing lots of money, buying BCH at $2500, only for it to fall back to $600 ( most shit-alt coin faux trade at 10% of mother coin ), think zcash/zen, btc/bch, eth/eth-classic, ....

The 'drama' has MADE a press news, everybody is talking about crypto's, so that is good I guess,

BCH is what it is, just another scam shit-coin clone, but with really good marketing, not unlike the fuck-coin BTG aka bitcoin-gold

There is NO way to regulate this shit, thank god, I'm sure satoshi expected this, its open-source, this is the nature of the beast

Best thing for smart people is to IGNORE the price, just hold your BTC in cold storage, and NOT play the game,

IF U play the game, ALL ORCHESTRATED by scammers, U will lose your BTC.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum, in Twitter congratulated Bitmain founder Jihan Wu and bitcoin angel investor Roger Ver on the recent success of Bitcoin Cash, particularly in the South Korean market.

Still not decided if this is serious competition or PnD the price dropped around 1k in less than an hour after reaching a peak of 2200.. I like Roger Ver but he has been spreading false information in the past. All this competition between BCH and BTC makes me consider to switch to Ethereum instead, I'm just about clueless on the topic and from both sides all you get is bias.

I guess the saying goes: Where two are fighting for a bone, the third takes it home (?)
Activity: 112
Merit: 12

"BTG BITCOIN-GOLD Market Cap Overtakes Bitcoin" ( see You can post anything, but should it be true? )

https://coinmarketcap.com/coins/

Can U check cap's before you post assertions?

No it hasn't

Ethereum    $29,520,467,780    $308.51    $1,548,800,000    95,687,231 ETH    -2.71%    sparkline
Bitcoin Cash    $24,197,580,008    $1440.33    $8,321,760,000    16,800,025 BCH    9.28%    sparkline

ETH is some $5 B more than BCH, why  do U misrepresent?

ETH is just as much of a over-hyped shit-coin as bch, ... that part I agree.

Perhaps it's in ETH's interest to destroy BTC, to put ETH in front?

The deal here is there are lots of PLAYERS and they all want to be king,

Like asshole "Peter Theil" (paypal) always says "The game is to have a monopoly, to OWN IT ALL"
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: