Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash the real bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 263 times)

copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
September 10, 2018, 07:45:52 AM
BCH is an ALT.

Just because it was created forking the Bitcoin network, just because it has the word "bitcoin" with it's name, just because the bitcoin.com website is promoting bitcoin cash shamelessly - does not make bitcoin cash a bitcoin.

It is just an ALTcoin like 1926 - 1 (bitcoin) cryptocurrency listed on Coin Market Cap.
Activity: 421
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 07:09:24 PM
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is just a fork of BTC, it is very similar to bitcoin. Now, BTC and BCH are totally two different coins. Don't make a mistake about it. BCH is created to resolve some of the issues with BTC. Impressive technology but has to be proven first. Still waiting for their promises.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 06:59:30 PM
I think Bitcoin Cash is just a impersonator of Bitcoin and we all know that Bitcoin Cash brings sound money to the world, fulfilling the original promise of Bitcoin as peer to peer Electronic Cash and the future shines brightly with unrestricted growth, global adoption, permission less innovation, and decentralized development in the market. And Bitcoin is still the number one coin in the crypto world and it is a crypto currency, a form of electronic cash. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator, and can be sent from user to user on the peer to peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 05:12:42 PM
At first I fell for the blockstream propaganda and the bitcoin core ultrabulls but after watching a lot of Roger Ver debates I'm starting to believe that big blocks is what Satoshi wanted bitcoin to become.
Pages:
Jump to: