Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin-central - page 2. (Read 3062 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 251
March 24, 2014, 05:01:01 PM
Never got any problem with BTC-central. Yes they are slow, but rarely (if never) late.

Try to withdraw bitcoin and let me know what happened.
March 24, 2014, 05:00:20 PM
This one should be moved to Service Discussion.

Apart from that, I have no problems with bankers holding and maybe insuring bitcoin deposits for people who are unwilling or unable to manage their own security.

I would agree with you if they wouldn't mess it up. Would you accept to manage YOUR bitcoin only in that hour window? They must to change it. Until now I had zero problems with them, but this is not tolerable in my opinion. It's too big.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
March 24, 2014, 04:56:46 PM
This one should be moved to Service Discussion.

Apart from that, I have no problems with bankers holding and maybe insuring bitcoin deposits for people who are unwilling or unable to manage their own security.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
March 24, 2014, 04:44:08 PM
Never got any problem with BTC-central. Yes they are slow, but rarely (if never) late.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
March 24, 2014, 04:39:20 PM
Thanks alot for posting the experience you having with Bitcoin-cenral.  I hope this isn't a sign of bad things to come but it was a great idea to post a thread and get a discussion going before hand.
March 24, 2014, 04:35:20 PM
Hello all,
I am (I should say was) a "lucky customer" of bitcoin-central. I have just discovered that if I want to withdraw bitcoin, I have to wait for 10pm - 11pm. Yes you read well, they only proceed between this hour. Furthermore, this happens only if your request happens within 5pm, otherwise your withdrawal will take place between 10pm - 11pm of the NEXT day.

I thought they were joking. They were not. They say it's because of security.

The last time I heard these kind of b.....okay, I try and behave. The last time I heard such answers, it happened from....guess who? Yessssssss MTGOX! So you understand me if ALL my alarms ring like the Titanic sirens.....

I LOVE bitcoin and cryptos because they can move value in time zero (more or less). And what do they do? They annihilate it!

LOL!

A little note: they are a branch of paymium, which is a payment institution of France.

Bankers..........

I am literally amazed.

Of course I am moving all my bitcoins and fiat well away from them.

Cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: