Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Changed my life has it changed yours? - page 23. (Read 16007 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
It has not really changed my life yet at this point but it might do so when the coins that I hold for the long term explode in value. It has however made me more aware of the fact that fiat money is not going to bring me much wealth. That's why I am happy to have a part of my wealth stored in Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Yeah it chance my life many things because it can help to transfer money all over the world without hassle
also i learn trading in bitcoin and i am making even a small profit.. now i make my own business online which is it can help to make money with bitcoin..
bitcoin surely changed my life too, i have never done trading before and i learnt how to do that with bitcoins, i think bitcoin really changed my life in a good way of course
Activity: 266
Yeah it chance my life many things because it can help to transfer money all over the world without hassle
also i learn trading in bitcoin and i am making even a small profit.. now i make my own business online which is it can help to make money with bitcoin..
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
It has changed the life of not only you but a lot of others also, as with that now students are able to earn some money for their expenditures and the traders are able to earn much faster and they now do not need for years for the profit from their assets and the unemployed are getting online jobs with that.
Activity: 574
I have know-ed about bitcoin since early 2015 and it has helped my in different ways
how i got to know about bitcoin was when i was to pay a developer who worked on my website and he said that the payment must be in bitcoin so i have to change my local currency to bitcoin from that day i started using it, i made different investment online with it lost a lot of cash gain a lot of cash.
Bitcoin respects your privacy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It is fun to work with bitcoin (be your Owen bank today )
Same here actually,i would say that bitcoin have changed my life,but not so hard as someone would think.
It is because i had a starting job (my company) when i found out about bitcoin,however it was (and still is ) a great source of side income.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Before i can not go and buy that i want but now when i was using bitcoin i can buy anything that i wan because its helps to me to pay monthly bills and to buy something that i want like laptop or cellphones. also my hobby is changing instead of playing online games i am playing bitcoin to gamble and most of them are trading..
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
BTC changes my life, because you can really earn money with it
bitcoin changes my life all the time either because i spend a lot of time with bitcoins and i really like using it, i think that it is the best currency in the world that will change my life
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
I have know-ed about bitcoin since early 2015 and it has helped my in different ways
how i got to know about bitcoin was when i was to pay a developer who worked on my website and he said that the payment must be in bitcoin so i have to change my local currency to bitcoin from that day i started using it, i made different investment online with it lost a lot of cash gain a lot of cash.

Bitcoin does affect my life but it hasn't changed it completely.  I am not one of those pioneers that have  lots of bitcoin and turned their lives 180 degree when bitcoin price peaked.  I earned some Bitcoins, I lost some but at the end of the day my status hasn't changed at all.  My lifestyle is still the same except that instead of reading stuff about non-bitcoin article, now I am reading mostly about bitcoin articles.  Same set of time spending in front of PC.  So pretty much  it doesn't changed my life yet, for now it only changed my interest.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
yes it really changed my life. actually it make me more busy.i have limited my activities. i all the time thinking about bitcoin. even in dreams i thinking  about bitcoin. i also assist me financially. most of my daily need i do fulfill with bitcoin.
of course bitcoin changed my life too, it makes me really busy too checking out all the latest news and trying to get as much bitcoins as possible over time in order to make some profit
Activity: 252
yes it really changed my life. actually it make me more busy.i have limited my activities. i all the time thinking about bitcoin. even in dreams i thinking  about bitcoin. i also assist me financially. most of my daily need i do fulfill with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
I've seen a few threads similar to this one (I thought this was an old topic Cheesy ) a few days ago. I've done the same mistake, make sure you search next time before creating a new thread!

It did, somehow. I've got used to it now, it changed the way I'm thinking right now. Since I'm using BTC, I've started to find new ways of investing money, I found out how easy it could be to use the money but risky at the same time (deep web).
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

true is bitcoin since the world know bitcoin altcoin cryptocoin my income is rising significantly
even able to match my income working in the office
bitcoin has changed my life
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Because of bitcoin ithe last time i watched wolf of wall street i actually understood most of the terms they where speaking about. Apart from that i cant say its changed my life a great deal, Maybe if bitcoin did this year or in the next few years what it did in 2013 and went up in price by a crazy amount then it might have an effect on my life but i wont hold out for it.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
GOod to know that bitcoin has changed your life in good way. But for me, I am not much dependent on bitcoin so I still didn't face any impact on my life. But it feels good when I look at my bitcoin account everytime.

I have a different aim with bitcoin. I want to buy few things in future which may not be possible for me to buy with my fiat savings as of now. So I hope to make few of my dreams come true with bitcoin. If I can do it ever, only then I will say that bitcoin has changed my life in good way.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
Because of bitcoin, I can send my money to my family on Australia with bitcoin. With bitcoin, it was cheaper and faster compare when I'm using WU.
I'm also able to expand my friend sales to ship globally because we can accept bitcoin as well
Activity: 756
Yes in a positive way.  It has provided an excitement for the future...for once.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I have learned a lot about economy and the stock market. Before Bitcoin I was unaware of supply and demand, what an asset was, what a liability was, how a broker worked, what was margin trading... now I have learned all of that and it's all thanks to Bitcoin.

True. if it wasn't because of how trading works i wouldn't learn about how the country's economy works. I wouldn't know a lot of things like what changes the trend of the market.
IT also changed the time of the day where i get to rest  Shocked I end up sleeping late at night because i get to watch the charts most of the time.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Of course it is, I can say this BTCitcoin changed my life in so many while I use it to transfer funds to my friends and saving a lot of money for transaction fees, BTCitcoin is truly next generation currency which change the whole financial system very soon, I'm already enjoying my journey with this revolutionary innovation.
Activity: 644
bitcoin change my life in terms of seeing money for good learning how to invest and play with trading's that how bitcoin change me up, now I have more time in front of my laptop not for games or to watch video but to watch my investment using bitcoin and trade it with strong alt.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
I have learned a lot about economy and the stock market. Before Bitcoin I was unaware of supply and demand, what an asset was, what a liability was, how a broker worked, what was margin trading... now I have learned all of that and it's all thanks to Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: