Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Changes Lives, Touches Non-Formal Education for Underprivileged Children - page 2. (Read 496 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877
My Background On The Forum

At first I was hesitant to share my personal experiences and stories in the forum, but after exploring several topics in bitcoin and economic discussions, I finally tried to write down the achievements I got, this is a personal story that I have experienced so far, the purpose is only to share experiences and long journey process on the forums.
In 2017 I started getting to know this forum, I have seen and participated in many things, so this forum is a place for indirect learning that I get, many people in this forum have provided motivation, support and knowledge that is quite useful for me, so that until currently still fairly consistent on the forums, although many people close to me have started to leave the forums and move on to other jobs.

But unfortunately I'm not too smart to use this forum, so I don't get much knowledge that can be taught to others, in a narrow sense I only think about income, so I don't really care about the ability to be in this forum, because the goal at that time was only about "REVENUE", to me this is quite a regrettable setback, and almost certainly a complete failure in understanding the functioning of this beloved forum. Although it seems late, from now on I will change my mindset like this, because now my focus is not only on income, but more on deepening knowledge about bitcoin and forums.

The peak at the end of 2019, I managed to collect bitcoins and sell some of what I have to build financial strength through business, if the benefits I get from bitcoin are not applied to other activities, this is further backwards my way of thinking. This is where the idea began to start developing a business, because at that time I already had cash, for me this was a very extraordinary achievement and I have never had that much money for the results of my hard work. "Financial success can be built, if we have the determination, desire and are willing to do something in the form of a business". It turns out that this reason is increasing motivating to open a business. CLOTHING SHOP in the area where I live.

The Moment Workers Are Finishing the Shop Renovation

On December 25, my business officially opened, with simple meals with friends and relatives, this became a historic moment in my life, so I wanted to celebrate it with my dear and dear ones.
Our store has the tagline 'The buyer is king' which means that the seller must provide the best service, be wise and always speak politely, we are determined to develop the business by following the times and will always be committed to providing the best ( cheapest) price with quality products.
In addition to the discount program that will be given later, and don't forget there is also a special promotional program, namely time service, where at certain times discounts and beautiful souvenirs will be given to buyers who come, and this is the hallmark of our store promotion program in serving customers.

The Moment of the Opening of the First Day of the Store

The covid-19 pandemic made my business even more difficult, where I had to reduce employees, because sales were no longer stable and continued to decline, this was my lowest point at that time, where it was very difficult to build a business in the conditions of covid-19, I almost lost my enthusiasm and hope to rise from adversity, because the situation was getting more difficult and tense, Lockdown was imposed in my country, at that time almost 50% of medium-sized businesses went bankrupt (out of business).
But something good actually happened to me, God was really present in difficult conditions at that time. Once again, God began to show the way through a friend, I was advised to do online sales, where the goods were delivered directly to the buyer's house by ordering on the available application, with a spirit that was not so stable, I decided to accept and go this way.

In a short time we continued to do this during the Lockdown, until finally my country recovered slowly from the impact of Covid-19 and my business went back to running very well and normally, even my income increased far from before, now I have provided online shopping via applications and My turnover continues to grow.

Delivery of Packages When Lockdown Occurs

Conducting Guidance for Underprivileged Children, Through Non-Formal Schools and Religious Learning

After this difficult period passed, I finally took the initiative to carry out a social movement through non-formal schools, which involved several friends from campus, they agreed to establish this school, without thinking about salary and more inclined to nurture underprivileged children.
This year, my friends and I started to build a community "Lhok Kaju Engglis Center (LEC)", where we started to collect children one by one, our focus was only on children who were financially underprivileged. The name (LEC) itself has a philosophy that is quite strong in the course of my life, many things motivate me to do coaching for underprivileged children, time is a sword for someone who is not able to use it. All school operations required are almost entirely from bitcoin and the business I run.

But lamentably in the area where I live Bitcoin is still considered a new thing that is very difficult to understand, forcing me to cover the source of the budget from the operational needs of the school, and I can work around this with the effort I have. Because if the source of finance can not be explained where we get it, people will have bad assumptions about this community. My difficulty lies here, because I can't invite bitcoinners to work together to support the activities of underprivileged children, not to mention talking about state laws that still have complexities in terms of implementing crypto and bitcoin.

Education and Teaching Conducted by Friends of the Lhok Kaju Englis Center (LEC) Community for Underprivileged Children

I can't do much to promote bitcoin at the moment, but I'm grateful that so far the kids' activities are going well and I haven't had any major problems. Maybe one day, when the area where I live starts accepting bitcoin, then I'll do some work to promote, right now my focus is on running the community and making sure all the kids' school needs are met.

Personal Benefits I Get from Bitcoin

Social Impact

In general, I have explained above, what are the benefits of bitcoin for me, social status changed after getting to know bitcoin, before I was only considered an ordinary person who could not provide benefits to others, this year I have proven it and created the small community I mentioned above. In terms of religion is also taught, because in this community we have three teachers, they take turns teaching children about religious subjects, English and communication skills, we also incorporate the introduction of technology into the learning process, although the capacity we provide is not so perfect and still far from expectations.
Bitcoin has changed the mindset, taught the meaning of empathy, caring, and made me a useful person, the small care we do can make others feel big, bitcoin provides an opportunity for me to start activities that are useful for others.

Financial Impact

Financially, today I have built a business in the area where I live, with full capital from bitcoin and has made me a middle to upper income person, something that is very difficult to happen, if I did not know forums and bitcoin in the past . . That means bitcoin is something very real in life, because this is where the thought progression process I found. Until now I will strongly oppose people who say bitcoin is not real, with whatever reasons and assumptions they give, as I have said, "No country/person can resist the progress of Bitcoin/Crypto".

Weaknesses While On The Forum

For business problems, maybe it can be used as an example for friends who just joined, bitcoin can be used to build a business according to the skills we have, most importantly empathy, care and respect for others. Without us realizing it, out there or around us, there are still many things we have to do, to help others in any way.
The way I started this forum was not good, not worthy of being a role model or follower, because I have been here for a long time, but have not had a positive impact on the forum, providing understanding to newcomers and contributing to the forum and bitcoins. Hopefully I can perfect this awareness after I post this post on the forum, so that in future lessons I can contribute and provide input to people and this forum.
This is my short story while on the forum, especially for people who have supported all the efforts that I do, both on the forum and outside. Because I realize, without their help, the life I live would not be as beautiful as it is now, thank you very much for all of your input and help.

"Being a useful human being is not difficult, but being a good human being is a choice".
Pages:
Jump to: