Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin charts == Déjà vu - page 2. (Read 1751 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
May 27, 2017, 11:08:41 AM
lolz you guys are so wrong!

Btc will continue to crash, all the way downto $500.

I told you blood will flow in the street, metaphorically. Many of you should be standing inthe ledge ready to jump.

lolz

Seriously, are you trying to sell yourself as a cheap (or should I say cheep) copy of kwukduck? It's not working... I have followed basically everything you have been coming up with in terms of predictions, and exactly as is the case with kwukduck, you are far off each time. The price rockets up in a very short time, and now the price takes a few steps back, it's completely normal. A correction from this level was imminent for some time, and here it finally is. It's great in the way that coins from weak handed gamblers flow into stronger hands. If the price happens to conintue rushing up, it will face less problems now. It was a fart that needed to find a way out, and it did. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
May 27, 2017, 10:38:50 AM

I told you blood will flow in the street, metaphorically. Many of you should be standing inthe ledge ready to jump.

lolz

Where is your proof about bitcoin would go crash to $500 dollar? there is just a panic selling going on and because bitcoin price is so high up to $2700 it just plummet down because of some fearful users that think bitcoin will go down and crash and that is because of the like of you that are very negative with the success of bitcoin, but I am surely thinking for the positive side because it is a great opportunity for the ones that wants to buy bitcoin and because the price drop they can surely buy bitcoin now and other to convert their fiat back to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
May 27, 2017, 08:51:36 AM

lolz
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
May 27, 2017, 07:49:35 AM
Same optic for me : only massive and planned dump.
Not normal situation, rise continu soon.

Rabbit Hole :

Test :

Epic History :
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
May 26, 2017, 11:17:18 PM
sometimes pictures speak better than a thousand words.
all these are with the same zoom level and all at 12h steps taken from bitcoinwisdom the bitstamp market. except the first picture which is 1 day steps because  bitcoinwisdom doesn't load that much!

and finally what we have today:

Pages:
Jump to: