Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin community is rising. - page 30. (Read 9149 times)

Activity: 735
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 04:45:45 AM
Due to the benefits that Bitcoin can provide, a lot of people are enticed to register on Bitcoin and start earning money from it. That is why its no surprise that they have been trending worldwide.
Bitcoin is a protocol that has been created by a small community and since then has grown rapidly. There are many things you can do to help Bitcoin spread and improve over time.Obviously, the easiest thing you can do to support Bitcoin development is to use it. There are many aspects in which it can make your life easier
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
January 13, 2018, 04:33:28 AM
This is what makes bitcoin can survive even though many countries such as China, India, Russia and the latest is south korea banned bitcoin, bitcoin communities spread across the world so if there is a banned then not too impact.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 04:22:46 AM
Bitcoin community is growing rapidly. Here in our country there's always a news everyday in bitcoin and many people got curious about it and starting to make a research what bitcoin it is.  It's a big things that bitcoin helps others to improve their lives in short period of time.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 03:57:34 AM
This year I plan to buy my own house and house including car so if bitcoin price undergoes big change it will be very big for me because one bitcoin helps transportation cost in daily need especially when its price reaches 10.000 USD during 2017 now II. hopefully bitcoin can be raised again not too greedy, but has a good advantage so that it can support what I will plan this year.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 02:44:30 AM
Due to the benefits that Bitcoin can provide, a lot of people are enticed to register on Bitcoin and start earning money from it. That is why its no surprise that they have been trending worldwide.
Activity: 352
January 12, 2018, 04:03:31 PM
The rising of Bitcoin's community is not only important, it is FUNDAMENTAL for Bitcoin's appreciation. Metcalfe's law states that the value of a network grows as the nodes of the network grow. People adopting Bitcoin are the nodes of Bitcoin's network. The more they grow, the better it is for Bitcoin's value.
Activity: 132
January 11, 2018, 08:23:22 AM
What do you think a about it? is it good or bad for bitcoin?
I think the bitcoin community rise can positively impact the bitcoin itself, the more communities will accelerate the spread of information about bitcoin. the more known can be the more cultivated.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 03:53:34 PM
Not only for bitcoin, crypto in general is exist as it is now because of its community. No cryptocurrency will survive without having a solid community. Cryptocurrency without adopter will be useless right? Grin
Ya. I was thinking if people did not become interested in bitcoin few years ago, Satoshi Nakamoto’s work will just be a history. A past that will also be forgotten but, there must be something with bitcoin that caught people’s enthusiasm and curiosity. And this factor made bitcoin popular and in demand right now and in the future.
Activity: 124
▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰
January 10, 2018, 11:44:13 AM
I think this is good for the whole bitcoin community because it can drive more users because each one of that part of community has friends and family for them to encourage to use or invest bitcoin if they are confident to enter the market it will contribute some increase in the bitcoin's price and more people will be informed how good and how big the potential of bitcoin and the blockchain.
Activity: 101
January 10, 2018, 11:40:04 AM
It is possible to estimate the fact of  community rise positively.
 For the fans of bitcoin the sun never ceases to shine!  Grin
Activity: 126
January 10, 2018, 11:24:59 AM
I think it is very good because with the community we can study together and then in there. It can help us to know what is the really means about bitcoin.
Activity: 98
January 10, 2018, 11:02:24 AM
A great privilege had been made through the bitcoin community in building super assistant for investors on bitcoin from difference Part of the world. Although, some people want to limit it  reputation power.
Activity: 22
January 10, 2018, 11:01:22 AM
this good new.this help to know more about the bitcoin.it helps to discuss about the advantages and disadvantages bitcoin.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
January 10, 2018, 10:57:18 AM
What do you think a about it? is it good or bad for bitcoin?
It's good for bitcoin because bitcoin will be the most popular cryptocurrency in the whole world. And its good for us also because the bitcoin prize will rise even if it reaches the maximum of 21m
Activity: 170
Earn with impressio.io
January 10, 2018, 10:53:31 AM
Bitcoin community is rising a beneficial to bitcoin because it attracts more potential investors which may lead to increase the price of bitcoin. Meanwhile there is also a disadvantage in the community there are also bad people who wants to destroy the reputation of bitcoin.
Activity: 70
January 10, 2018, 10:50:03 AM
I think it's a very good phenomenon that more and more people have accepted bitcoin and are willing to have a deep understanding of it, which is conducive to the development of bitcoin.
Activity: 21
January 10, 2018, 10:03:32 AM
Bitcoin community is increasing,it very good.we can share our thoughts about bitcoin.
Activity: 62
January 10, 2018, 09:57:35 AM
This is common because bitcoin get more famous than before. In our country there's always a news everyday in bitcoin and many people got curious about it and starting to make a research what bitcoin it is.
Activity: 168
January 10, 2018, 09:56:15 AM
now many have made a bitcoin community, they all show that the future of crypto currency will not die, and because many people want to have bitcoin well then the government can not do anything other than adopt this bitcoin into our market, it must be done by government. now people are willing to invest bitcoin because of the limited supply of bitcoin and therefore bitcoin value will continue to rise until the highest value and they do will get a very promising amount in the investment.
Activity: 378
January 10, 2018, 09:51:41 AM
Not only for bitcoin, crypto in general is exist as it is now because of its community. No cryptocurrency will survive without having a solid community. Cryptocurrency without adopter will be useless right? Grin
That is right bitcoin community right now is definitely rising and i think this year 2018 is we will be more great on bitcoin because many people will support and trust bitcoin and in that way bitcoin is can became more stronger and and  better cryptosurtency for us, and i knoe that the value of bitcoin is we will pump more.
Pages:
Jump to: