Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Conference, Amsterdam, 26/09/2013 - 28/09/2013 - page 2. (Read 6437 times)

copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
Geen geld ervoor, helaas. Was graag gekomen.
Ik kan nu toch komen door amonymous. Cheesy Hadden jullie trouwens mee gekregen dat iemand van de Nederlandse Bank komt? Dat wordt nog interessant.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
Good luck with this. Airbnb may also work out for cheap accomodation.

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Activity: 262
Merit: 135
Hey guys!

We are 2 students and enthusiastic Bitcoiners - both members of "Bitcoin Frankfurt" (www.bitcoin-frankfurt.de), who really would like to join the conference.

Our budget is as students - not really surprising - quite limited.

The prices for hostels at different websites etc. is double-as-high as we expected - so we are now struggling a bit with the accomodation.

If anyone here is from Amsterdam and can offer some private accomodation or know anyone in Amsterdam, who can offer some private accomodation (we also would offer some financial compensation of course!) - we would be quite happy.  Smiley

Disclamimer: We are not very demanding. Just a dry and warm place, the possibility to take a shower and a safe place to store our luggage is enough. I am even familiar with sleeping on a floor... - that would be no issue to me. Smiley

Every hint, tip and help is welcome!  Smiley
You could try Couchsurfing.org. You can borrow someone's couch on there for a time of your choosing. Tongue

Yes, we are aware of this website - i just created an account there.  But thanks for your reply anyway! Smiley

My intention to post our issue here in the first place was, that there is maybe any Bitcoiner out there in Amsterdam, who is willing to act the host for 2 other Bitcoiners - so one has a common topic already.   Smiley
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Hey guys!

We are 2 students and enthusiastic Bitcoiners - both members of "Bitcoin Frankfurt" (www.bitcoin-frankfurt.de), who really would like to join the conference.

The prices for hostels at different websites etc. is double-as-high as we expected - so we are now struggling a bit with the accomodation.

If anyone here is from Amsterdam and can offer some private accomodation or know anyone in Amsterdam, who can offer some private accomodation (we also would offer some financial compensation of course!) - we would be quite happy.  Smiley

Disclamimer: We are not very demanding. Just a dry and warm place, the possibility to take a shower and a safe place to store our luggage is enough. I am even familiar with sleeping on a floor... - that would be no issue to me. Smiley

You could try Couchsurfing.org. You can borrow someone's couch on there for a time of your choosing. Tongue
Activity: 262
Merit: 135
Hey guys!

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Geen geld ervoor, helaas. Was graag gekomen.
Kaarten besteld!

Ben erg benieuwd, die vendor kaarten zijn wel aardig aan de prijs overigens.

Welke vendor kaarten?

EDIT: Oh, kaarten ticket, not kaarten card.
We hebben maar een soort kaarten vendor.

Wish I could reply to this in fluent Dutch, but not there just yet.

Waarom ga je niet gewoon antwoorden in zeer slechte en gebroken nederlandse?  Grin

Rassah, ik snap dat u heb Google Translate geopenned, mar gebroken nederlandse is beter dan geen nederlandse, heh?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Kaarten besteld!

Welke vendor kaarten?

EDIT: Oh, kaarten ticket, not kaarten card.
We hebben maar een soort kaarten vendor.

Waarom ga je niet gewoon antwoorden in zeer slechte en gebroken nederlandse?  Grin

If you guys have any questions about the conference, who's speaking, or vendor information, send me an email!

[email protected]

Tot snel!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Kaarten besteld!

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Really nice to see another great conference in Europe. For sure I will be there;)

Ik zie je  daar Lenny.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Really nice to see another great conference in Europe. For sure I will be there;)
donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
Aanwezig, ticket in de pocket
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
http://theconference.eu/

Amsterdam, Rozen Theatre, Rozengracht 117, 1016LV

September 26-28

150.00 EUR