Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Continues to Consolidate As Volatility Reaches Lows of 2018 - page 2. (Read 233 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
I think the last quarter will exhibit a bullish market.
We're still lacking that something that could trigger a shift in market sentiment. Perhaps we could see some upward movement if the bulls decide it's time for another btc rally, if there's enough momentum then maybe we'll enter a bullish market, but that's just speculation because as of now there's nothing that could make the market turn bullish, at least not in the short-term.

If anything it looks like this bear market could last until 2019, not that I'm complaining since I'd rather see a long period of stagnation than seeing the prices go further down.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Life's but a walking shadow!
I think the last quarter will exhibit a bullish market. We have been in the bear market for quite a very long time now since the year started. Hoping that by the last quarter there will be a recovery when it comes to bitcoin's performance in the market.

I do not think so,there are no signs of the bullish market whatsoever,and even if there is,its just been hopeful speculations right from the beginning of this year till now,honestly I doubt if we'll experience what we did last year, hopefully 2019 will be better of

Whether we end this year a bear or bull market, I still believe in the technology and always supporting bitcoin. What are your thoughts on this guys?
It's obvious bitcoin hasn't even fulfilled half of its potential,so there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to give up on the system,the market remains what it is and that is highly unpredictable and highly volatile,every crypto enthusiast should always know this,make predictions and invest wisely
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
The market is uncertain and unpredictable. But there has been nothing in the past few weeks to suggest that the market would recover in the final quarter of the year.
This period in the year usually leads to market pumps but with pending decision regarding bitcoin ETF and increased restrictions in some countries this year might be different.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
Bitcoin BTC technical analysis for 1st October 2018. Bitcoin continues to consolidate as we enter Q4 of 2018. We have experienced a prolonged bear market for the first three quarters of 2018, will the last quarter be any different?

https://blokt.com/technical-analysis/bitcoin-continues-to-consolidate-as-volatility-reaches-lows-of-2018

I think the last quarter will exhibit a bullish market. We have been in the bear market for quite a very long time now since the year started. Hoping that by the last quarter there will be a recovery when it comes to bitcoin's performance in the market.

Whether we end this year a bear or bull market, I still believe in the technology and always supporting bitcoin. What are your thoughts on this guys?
I don't much interested about the fourth quarter of this year because I believe that there will be nothing new is going to happen in the remaining days of this year but I hope this is the flat market days expected to have more investors when it has enough stability on the prices for a while now at that time the bull run will begin and will go for another new all time high and the cycle will keep repeat N number of times.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
Bitcoin BTC technical analysis for 1st October 2018. Bitcoin continues to consolidate as we enter Q4 of 2018. We have experienced a prolonged bear market for the first three quarters of 2018, will the last quarter be any different?

https://blokt.com/technical-analysis/bitcoin-continues-to-consolidate-as-volatility-reaches-lows-of-2018

Pages:
Jump to: