Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin continuous rising? - page 10. (Read 78121 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
August 01, 2016, 06:29:35 AM
Bitcoin is slowly dropping. It is currently $629.12. Hope it rise again to/$700 a piece. Im worrying bout the dropping of its value. What if it backs again with $400 a piece? Thats disaster. But if that happen many will buy bitcoin coz they can afford that price and wait for its value to rise.

Well maybe it is just getting some slow force that's why it is dropping. I still believe that it is going to rise in the future. When I saw the price this morning it makes me want to sell my bitcoins already and do some panic selling. But I believe that it is going to rise in the future we just need to wait for it to come.
i too thought to sell my coins when price start to dip a little bit but believed that it will increase in two days. the reverse is happening and i was again bit worried by seeing the price today. i am just holding my coins with a hope that it will regain soon.

Checking the bitcoin price everyday is just too much noise for me. I am holding bitcoins for the long run. In my opinion we will see higher prices at the end of the year. So even if the bitcoin price drops 20$ in the meantime I still wouldn't sell.

And what if it drops $200? Is this not possible at all?
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
August 01, 2016, 06:26:31 AM
Bitcoin is slowly dropping. It is currently $629.12. Hope it rise again to/$700 a piece. Im worrying bout the dropping of its value. What if it backs again with $400 a piece? Thats disaster. But if that happen many will buy bitcoin coz they can afford that price and wait for its value to rise.

Well maybe it is just getting some slow force that's why it is dropping. I still believe that it is going to rise in the future. When I saw the price this morning it makes me want to sell my bitcoins already and do some panic selling. But I believe that it is going to rise in the future we just need to wait for it to come.
i too thought to sell my coins when price start to dip a little bit but believed that it will increase in two days. the reverse is happening and i was again bit worried by seeing the price today. i am just holding my coins with a hope that it will regain soon.

Checking the bitcoin price everyday is just too much noise for me. I am holding bitcoins for the long run. In my opinion we will see higher prices at the end of the year. So even if the bitcoin price drops 20$ in the meantime I still wouldn't sell.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 01, 2016, 06:23:30 AM

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 01, 2016, 02:43:43 AM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
August 01, 2016, 02:18:16 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
July 31, 2016, 09:18:50 PM
Bitcoin has been rising up this past few weeks and continue to rise, what do you think?
will bitcoin continue to rise at the end of the month or it will have a sudden drop?
No one knows what will happen to bitcoin for this year but most of us here want the price to go up more,but I don't know how it will happen we just wait and see what is going to happen soon I'll hold my coin now .

The price will definitely go up further in the near future. Most of the bitcoin investors won't sell their bitcoins at a price of 650-700$. It is just more attractive to hold them.

I believe the price will be trading between $640 to 680 in the next few weeks, then it will rise to $720.

Nah dude, the price of bitcoin $624,00 right now and can decrease again. I think the price of bitcoin will not rise to $720 for the next 1-2 months.
Yeah, I see that the price is decreaseing, you know what? You should buy now, see that as an opportunity to earn in short term investment as I am too confident that the price will back up in few days.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 31, 2016, 08:57:32 PM
Bitcoin has been rising up this past few weeks and continue to rise, what do you think?
will bitcoin continue to rise at the end of the month or it will have a sudden drop?
No one knows what will happen to bitcoin for this year but most of us here want the price to go up more,but I don't know how it will happen we just wait and see what is going to happen soon I'll hold my coin now .

The price will definitely go up further in the near future. Most of the bitcoin investors won't sell their bitcoins at a price of 650-700$. It is just more attractive to hold them.

I believe the price will be trading between $640 to 680 in the next few weeks, then it will rise to $720.

Nah dude, the price of bitcoin $624,00 right now and can decrease again. I think the price of bitcoin will not rise to $720 for the next 1-2 months.
Activity: 1190
July 31, 2016, 07:19:12 PM

yeah the current price of the range of $ 640- $ 670 this situation has occurred in recent weeks. I do not know when the price will come out
of this kind of stability. I hope as usual price fluctuations can rise and fall quickly. lol yeah it gives a big advantage for me Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
July 31, 2016, 06:01:03 PM
I can't see any rising right now, price just decreasing very very slow, but nobody cares till something big not happen to bitcoins price, maybe it will happen this autumn.

Nobody cares because it's a slow downwards movement. I am quite sure that when the price would go down in a faster pace, that people would definitely get to feel it. I am already happy with any price above the $600 level.
Activity: 336
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 31, 2016, 05:44:58 PM
yeah prices actually fell in today. but I think it does not make me doubt in bitcoin. it is a natural thing for bitcoin prices rise and fall, and perhaps now is the phase for the price down. but for you to know that it would be possible after the price drops and then pump prices. so be prepared

There could be a short term price dump. The bitcoin price could drop to $550. After that, the price will rise further.
well i think the price can definitely go down right now as the price of bitcoin is unpredictable though i hope that it is going to go up in the near future to a new all time high
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
July 31, 2016, 05:24:56 PM

Nice guess and thank you for being positive on the price of bitcoins, people who have invested during and before the halving is now having doubts in their mind if the price will really rise because it has already increase a substantial amount this year alone.
The price has dropped a little making doubts that it will rise or fall in the coming months, hope the drop may be only 5 or 10% and continue to rise again in future.
Well we dont know what will happen but im sure that the price will not fall below 600 value instead if its happen many investor are will buying again bitcoin they are settings set buy wall  for bitcoin so its impossible that the price of bitcoin will low instead the price should be increase..
I am one of those investors you are talking that is willing to buy when the value goes below $600 and I will definitely buy more from my investment money, I will see that as an opportunity if that will happen as I know it will still back up in a few days or weeks.

If you are waiting for the price to go down to $600 and then you will buy then I think you are going to lose the opportunity, I am pretty sure that the price of bitcoin will not drop much lower, it is a good time to buy as much as possible because the price is once again starting to increase and I think that will be a continuous rising of bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
July 31, 2016, 03:21:23 PM
I can't see any rising right now, price just decreasing very very slow, but nobody cares till something big not happen to bitcoins price, maybe it will happen this autumn.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
July 31, 2016, 02:11:40 PM
For now, the price of bitcoin is not continuous rising anymore because the hype of halving is done and the price of bitcoin is stable right now. Maybe it will increase a bit slowly.

After the halving price of bitcoin is almost stable but it will definitely increase in coming months, people are holding their bitcoins , they know the price will increase in future. Price of bitcoin will increase in the mid of September.
as for last month or so after the halving the price of bitocin remain stable now we can see that the price is a little decreasing but i hope that that it i not fell down below 600 USD and hope that after that it will start rising again as most of the people are expecting that the price of bitcoin will cross 800 USD level in the month of August.
Well we dont know what will happen but the price should be rise again back instead of decreasing.. the price of bitcoin is decrease $20
We didnt know why the price is going fall.. but i think there is some people are greedy or they cant wait to sell there bitcoin or there is a company are starting to convert there funds to start a new business online.. just lets hope that the price of bitcoin will not decrease more..
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
July 31, 2016, 02:05:17 PM
yeah prices actually fell in today. but I think it does not make me doubt in bitcoin. it is a natural thing for bitcoin prices rise and fall, and perhaps now is the phase for the price down. but for you to know that it would be possible after the price drops and then pump prices. so be prepared

There could be a short term price dump. The bitcoin price could drop to $550. After that, the price will rise further.
i hope that you are wrong about it because a drop would be really bad, i think it would be great if after stability the price grew to at least 800 dollars
The price down would be bad for the bitcoin holder and for other side have wait to buy bitcoin it will be nice. like me happy to see the price goes down but only a little so i still must wait to buy bitcoin for prepare the price rise in the next year.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 31, 2016, 02:02:34 PM
I think after these continuous dumps there will be significant price recovery.
Activity: 252
July 31, 2016, 01:59:57 PM
For now, the price of bitcoin is not continuous rising anymore because the hype of halving is done and the price of bitcoin is stable right now. Maybe it will increase a bit slowly.

After the halving price of bitcoin is almost stable but it will definitely increase in coming months, people are holding their bitcoins , they know the price will increase in future. Price of bitcoin will increase in the mid of September.
as for last month or so after the halving the price of bitocin remain stable now we can see that the price is a little decreasing but i hope that that it i not fell down below 600 USD and hope that after that it will start rising again as most of the people are expecting that the price of bitcoin will cross 800 USD level in the month of August.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 31, 2016, 01:56:59 PM

i hope that you are wrong about it because a drop would be really bad, i think it would be great if after stability the price grew to at least 800 dollars
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
July 31, 2016, 01:44:41 PM
The price of bitcoins will stabilize around $600 towards the end of this year. If there was going to be a sharp price increase, we should have seen that by now... no such thing.

I think that if the halving wasnt this year the price until now would be crashed, but because there was the halving, there is a balance which makes bitcoin price to be around $650.

Halving speculations builds up so much that's why we see some price like this today. Actual halving doesn't have much effect yet. The price rise is due to halving speculation.

Right now, we are waiting for another trend, just hope that the trend we are waiting is price increase trend.

We don't see any price rise agustina2, especially we are seeing a mini crash today, I think that this is because people are tired that the halving hasn't any effect yet and maybe they are selling some of their coins. Let's see what will happen in the first part of August.
Activity: 278
July 31, 2016, 11:37:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
July 31, 2016, 10:13:18 AM

Nice guess and thank you for being positive on the price of bitcoins, people who have invested during and before the halving is now having doubts in their mind if the price will really rise because it has already increase a substantial amount this year alone.
The price has dropped a little making doubts that it will rise or fall in the coming months, hope the drop may be only 5 or 10% and continue to rise again in future.
Pages:
Jump to: