Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin could reach $100,000 in 2020: Ross Ulbricht - page 8. (Read 1594 times)

Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
what we can trust from bad guys. I think he just said something that didn't make sense. being too optimistic will only make you more hopeful. this will only make you disappointed deeper if it doesn't happen. anyway $100k in just 1 year, i'm not sure. even bitcoin is difficult to do.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
well ,
halleluyah holyshit.
did that true ?
of course no one know, you know what ? i guess , a stupid wave theory cant be attached on bitcoin,as i know so far , i am not saying i am experts btw, but the only logical reason for bitcoin price is hashrate of bitcoin it self.
the higher the hash rate, the more expensive it is for hackers to attack the network,the short meaning is bitcoin becomes more valuable, just it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
No one can predict what will happen, but if we watch at history maybe will not happen next year to have 100k usd for 1 BTC but maybe we can have a new ATH and over 20k usd because halving coming.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
It could also reach $200,000 tomorrow, or maybe tonight. It could also be $1 in 2020.

You and I and the rest of the members of this forum and everyone else who knows about Bitcoin could make their own speculations. We are talking of possibilities here. And everything is actually possible with Bitcoin and crypto. It could last until next year only at the same time it could also last until 500 years. Price speculation of Bitcoin is not interesting anymore because everybody has their own idea, many are wild.
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
There's a lot of prediction from different experts or analyst but it always depends us on which prediction we think will likely to happen.

you can check the top predictions in this site also https://masterthecrypto.com/bitcoin-price-prediction/
For starters, he believes that BTC is on its way up to the $1 million mark by the end of 2020 —

But JOHN MCAFEE's prediction for bitcoin to reach $1 million by the end of 2020, this is quite out unrealistic.

He has big mouth and is not afraid to use it Cheesy He could be the REAL Satoshi. It only makes sense for him coz... this is John guys, he is so greedy he is waiting for 1mil before dumping anything from the 1000000BTC stash he is hodling. He is the only guy in the world who could literally pass up on billions right now only for the lolz and to become 10x bezos reach in the future
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
That number sounds a little bit too high. If I had to guess, I would say somewhere in the $20-30,000 range sometime next year. While $100,000 would be great, I think that prediction is a little too outrageous. It's going to take more than 10x the money coming into the market for that to even be an option. I just don't see that happening in a years time.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
He used the elliot wave theory. If it's the too high predictions for 2020, I'll rather think of getting back to the all time of $20,000 first and won't hope much for that price that we've been hearing from these popular figures in the crypto community.

Well...

I dont quite believe that number, my prediction is that Bitcoin would be 18,000 USD.

Other's have different opinion tho..

Bobby Lee- 333,000 in 2020
Arthur Hayes- 10,000 in Q4 2019
John McAfee- 1,000,000 in Dec 2020
Mike Novogratz- 20,000 in 2019
Tim Draper- 250,000 in 2022
The closest one was Hayes' prediction but it happened around 2nd quarter of this year. I think that we won't see $10,000 by the end of December. Novogratz became quiet lately, IIRC, this was the 2nd time he predicted wrong.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
I just read this year in forbes and there was a new article that already published in forbes said if bitcoin will reach 100k rate in 2021. I'm feeling confusing to choose which is the source that i must believe in it. Any parties have a different opinion about that. But i just try to think if 2021 much more make sense compared with what already said by ross if the next year bitcoin will reach $100.000
there was a lot of fundamental things need to be tested and that may need more time.

Some predictions can't be trusted because they are there to creating the hype only.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
There's a lot of prediction from different experts or analyst but it always depends us on which prediction we think will likely to happen.

you can check the top predictions in this site also https://masterthecrypto.com/bitcoin-price-prediction/
For starters, he believes that BTC is on its way up to the $1 million mark by the end of 2020 —

But JOHN MCAFEE's prediction for bitcoin to reach $1 million by the end of 2020, this is quite out unrealistic.

Activity: 212
Merit: 3
Well...

I dont quite believe that number, my prediction is that Bitcoin would be 18,000 USD.

Other's have different opinion tho..

Bobby Lee- 333,000 in 2020
Arthur Hayes- 10,000 in Q4 2019
John McAfee- 1,000,000 in Dec 2020
Mike Novogratz- 20,000 in 2019
Tim Draper- 250,000 in 2022
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
What kind of prediction is this sure with the that bitcoin will reach $ 100,000 in 2020?
I do not believe that statement, especially what is released from the mouth of ex-convicts, which is clear that bitcoin is still far to reach that number, $ 100,000 is a large number, it might take decades.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Ross Ulbricht, the originator of the dark web marketplace Silk Road, has anticipated that Bitcoin could reach $100,000 in 2020.

Ross Ulbricht is an American convict who created and ran the darknet marketplace Silk Road from 2011 to his capture in 2013. In February 2015, he was indicted for tax evasion, PC hacking, selling in bogus personality reports, and endeavoring to exchange drugs by means of the web.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

I am not expert with elliot waves but i thought that the 1st and fifth waves are supposed to be shorter then 3rd wave? Can someone draw me the chart where that ends up being 100k and still being valid elliot wave theory?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Actually, many "experts" predict bitcoin can go to the moon, they predict extremely pump hard
even jhon McAfee wanna eat his d*ck if the prediction goes wrong

whatever the prediction it is, just take it as consideration to make better prediction to our self
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Ross Ulbricht, the originator of the dark web marketplace Silk Road, has anticipated that Bitcoin could reach $100,000 in 2020.

Ross Ulbricht is an American convict who created and ran the darknet marketplace Silk Road from 2011 to his capture in 2013. In February 2015, he was indicted for tax evasion, PC hacking, selling in bogus personality reports, and endeavoring to exchange drugs by means of the web.

analysis done looks at the movement from year to year, but all of that must also be supported by a candle that shows the movement of the trend up, 2020 is just counting the days if you have signs towards a good price we must see it from the current movement.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0

Source: TheCoinRepublic
Pages:
Jump to: