Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin country - page 3. (Read 531 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
October 14, 2018, 09:24:01 PM
I hope that happens to other countries in the future until now many countries are learning about bitcoin to make the country's currency but make the legal status of the Bitcon transaction alone the green light for the future
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 07:33:28 PM
I know that the Netherlands are well on their way to becoming one of the most forward countries when it comes to crypto - don't forget them!
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 13, 2018, 09:40:49 AM
Digital currency is still a matter of controversy in several countries. The use of bitcoin in a country is not always accepted. Even so, there are also many countries that have legalized bitcoin as a currency. Here are some countries that have legalized bitcoin, namely:

1. United States
The US government has made special policies for tourists who will visit the region. Previously, existing regulations only required examination of social media accounts, but currently tourists are asked to show their digital currency. This new rule was initiated by Sen Chuck Grassley. The law was introduced on May 25, 2017.

2. Japan
The Japanese government has authorized bitcoin as a legal currency for digital transactions. This endorsement is marked by the number of retailers who accept payment with bitcoin. The number of stores that accept digital payments with bitcoin is more than 4,500 outlets.

3. Denmark
Denmark is a highly developed country in the field of technology. This is what makes this country legalize the use of bitcoin in various transactions such as transfers, payments, and purchases.

I still think, are there still other countries that accept to legalize the use of Bitcoin?

What is the fate of other countries if bitcoin is not allowed to be used?

Sorry, I added a few colors, I want to look attractive   Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: