Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Crowdfunding Platform - page 3. (Read 12367 times)

CCU
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 02, 2014, 10:58:22 PM
We are a worker owned cooperative looking to crowd-fund our first 3D printer and bring the ability to decentralize the manufacturing industry up in Northern Ontario, Canada.

3D Printers that we are looking to acquire is completely open source and can even print itself. It is called the RepRap Pursa i3, we are hoping you can help get us the funding we need. In return we will be paying all our employees with BTC and accepting BTC as the primary form of payment for our work. All backers will receive several 3D printed objects as well as be part of our grand opening discount.

Why is 3D printing important in remote areas such as Northern Ontario?

It saves costs by not having to transport and import supplies from other countries and everything we make can be exactly as you want it to be.

We are also looking to work with non profits to help lower income and those in need get materials and everyday tools at a much lower cost then local hardware stores can ever offer, this can all be accomplished with the power of 3D printing.

If anyone wants to check out us out. https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/795

Thank you again. We are looking for feedback and any support. Including possibly hiring new partners in our worker owned cooperative.

good post, I highlighted a word I think should be edited

Question: how much would it cost in materials only, if someone has the machine and wants to produce only chess pieces of standard size?  

CCU
June 01, 2014, 07:13:39 PM

Awesome! love what you are doing there Smiley  Just let me know if you have any questions:

[email protected]

Wow, that was far easier to put up than campaigns at Indiegogo and Kickstarter.

I looked hard but I didn't see a fee schedule for your services; is there a fee at this time?  

thanks

Thanks we try!  Grin Glad to have it up and "live"!

Pretty slick idea you have here!
https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/793

Thanks again!

Great, thanks for that, I will add it to my sig, then make sure to mention it at least 2x a day in various ways.  

btw, if BCS is not already taken you should consider it to create a coin.   The coin will reach far more of your target audience than all of your current resources can combined.   With a reasonable premine you could have the finances to market in a way that places Bitcoinstarter in the top 10 of non-equity crowdfunding platforms.   In case you do it. let me know I want in at the very beginning.

[Edit] because I'm still in "newbie" state the forum only permits about 40 characters in the sig, but as you can see it is incorporated in the personal message as well as the sig.
Activity: 484
Merit: 500
June 01, 2014, 05:58:54 PM

Awesome! love what you are doing there Smiley  Just let me know if you have any questions:

[email protected]

I looked hard but I didn't see a fee schedule for your services; is there a fee at this time?  

thanks

Thanks we try!  Grin Glad to have it up and "live"!

Pretty slick idea you have here!
https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/793

Thanks again!
CCU
June 01, 2014, 08:13:09 AM
Hello

If it is a CRYPTO school or university. How come you people are promoting your own coin as well. Dont you think that is unfair and gives you a monopoly from the beginning over other coins?

Regards

Duke

Duke, thanks for your question, I appreciate your perspective.

1) CCU like all coins are cooperatively owned so it is your coin too,
2) Yes, CCU is both a coin and a school; and yes a key component of the school is having the coin as resource to get the school started, and one of the benefits of the coin is having the built-in usage market
3) Although, we only receive CCU for tuition, you may initiate your payment with whatever publicly traded currency you wish, an immediate trade would be done to complete the transaction.  If a philanthropist wants to create a grant to pay for the education of 1000 students the initiating currency will be doge but it will finalize in CCU -- win, win, win.  
4) CCU will educate its students about the major differences between CCs, a part of the 2000 level investment course is real life trading students will be exposed to the gamut of CCs, also diversification is vital to a sound investment portfolio.
5) free lifetime job placement assistance for graduates will give them opportunities to work for and with many different CCs.  Keep in mind some grads will create their own coin, some will take on leadership positions at existing coins, some will own exchanges, some will write legislation that covers all CCs in their county, some will organize CC convention,  etc ...
and
6) regardless of the reference coin, if it's relevant to the CC industry I assure you it will be incorporated somewhere in our teaching material.

CCU -- it's a cryptocurrency as well as a school (Cryptocurrency University).  

Since the coin has not yet been developed now is the perfect time to introduce it to your site.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7047919

I'll prep it for submission this coming week.

[email protected]

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1094
Assalamu Alekum
June 01, 2014, 05:17:36 AM
Hello

If it is a CRYPTO school or university. How come you people are promoting your own coin as well. Dont you think that is unfair and gives you a monopoly from the beginning over other coins?

Regards

Duke
June 01, 2014, 01:22:55 AM

Since the coin has not yet been developed now is the perfect time to introduce it to your site.

Awesome! love what you are doing there Smiley  Just let me know if you have any questions:

[email protected]
CCU
May 31, 2014, 11:20:28 PM

Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
May 31, 2014, 11:48:44 AM
Great stuff!
May 20, 2014, 12:18:33 AM
Hello Bitcoin community,

Sorry, we've been quiet for the past few months. We are bringing on some new features shortly along with providing this as an open-source to the community.

Stay tune , more updates coming!

Are there altcoin projects for funding new coins here?  There is not much innovation in this area and believe the volume has reached the highest it should be.

I'm not sure if there is. I've seen some coin projects show up on the site before. The crypto world is going through some change right now so things are slow but some changes are coming.
Activity: 1145
Merit: 506
This is who we are.
March 12, 2014, 04:18:55 PM
Hello Bitcoin community,

Sorry, we've been quiet for the past few months. We are bringing on some new features shortly along with providing this as an open-source to the community.

Are there altcoin projects for funding new coins here?  There is not much innovation in this area and believe the volume has reached the highest it should be.
March 08, 2014, 05:21:56 PM
Hello Bitcoin community,

January 19, 2014, 11:03:58 PM
I want to post here Smiley

I have a project on bitcoinstarter that I need to get funded to make it a success: https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/439. As of now I received 0.0, but aside from that I'm very positive about Bitcoinstarter. The guy(s?) behind it is really friendly and helpful, we had a lot of contact on Twitter. It's also nice that there aren't any stupid requirements like living in the US (kickstarter) or having a Paypal business account (IndieGogo).

Now just lets hope bitcoinstarter can attract some more investors, the site badly needs it.

Thanks!  I know we are working hard to make the platform work. We do believe there shouldn't be requirements to be able to crowdfund any projects from anywhere in the world.  Hopefully we can round up some investments soon! Wink

Or we were thinking of doing a wikipedia type pledge/donation system since we are in crowdfunding!  to pay for the years worth of programming/costs with a detailed list of what we would do.  What are you thoughts on that idea?
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
January 19, 2014, 10:41:31 PM
I want to post here Smiley

I have a project on bitcoinstarter that I need to get funded to make it a success: https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/439. As of now I received 0.0, but aside from that I'm very positive about Bitcoinstarter. The guy(s?) behind it is really friendly and helpful, we had a lot of contact on Twitter. It's also nice that there aren't any stupid requirements like living in the US (kickstarter) or having a Paypal business account (IndieGogo).

Now just lets hope bitcoinstarter can attract some more investors, the site badly needs it.
January 19, 2014, 09:58:35 PM

Calling all bitcoiners in the UK .

Who thinks it would be a good idea to be able to top up pay as you go mobile phones with bitcoin.?

I have submitted this project to Bitcoinstarter for approoval and your feedback may help with their decision.
this is just a demo site to show how to obtain top up vouchers below face value for any network without having to be licenced by the monoplised distributors.

https://www.cryptocredit.co.uk

funding would be used to build a new website/trading platform for mobile phone top up vouchers.
you will be able to obtain bitcoin for a top up voucher bought in any store for any uk network creating a virtual ATM.
you will be able to purchase top up voucher codes for any uk network using bitcoin an everyday product in demand by the unbanked.
All backers to recieve shares in the company and welcome to participate in its devlopment with ideas and sugestions for impoovement.

looking forward to any feedback  jason T  cryptocreditphones.com

Looking good!
Activity: 55
January 19, 2014, 07:56:24 PM

Calling all bitcoiners in the UK .

Who thinks it would be a good idea to be able to top up pay as you go mobile phones with bitcoin.?

I have submitted this project to Bitcoinstarter for approoval and your feedback may help with their decision.
this is just a demo site to show how to obtain top up vouchers below face value for any network without having to be licenced by the monoplised distributors.

https://www.cryptocredit.co.uk

funding would be used to build a new website/trading platform for mobile phone top up vouchers.
you will be able to obtain bitcoin for a top up voucher bought in any store for any uk network creating a virtual ATM.
you will be able to purchase top up voucher codes for any uk network using bitcoin an everyday product in demand by the unbanked.
All backers to recieve shares in the company and welcome to participate in its devlopment with ideas and sugestions for impoovement.

looking forward to any feedback  jason T  cryptocreditphones.com
January 19, 2014, 06:23:16 PM
We've added "Flexibility funding" which enables you to collect all Bitcoin pledges regardless of not reaching the amount desired. Basically, how Indigogo does it.
December 11, 2013, 03:12:24 PM
We've add the ability for people to pledge to projects anonymously now. So no need to sign up an account on BitcoinStarter you can pledge right then and there!

More features on the way stay tune!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
December 03, 2013, 10:40:37 PM
New project's added!

World's First Bitcoin Funded Brewery!
https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/335

A system for shipping packages anonymously, assigning anonymous GPS-based addresses, coordinating people doing the shipping, paying the couriers compensation and processing the customer's payments.
https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/327

Worthshare is the first platform of its kind that lets users raise funds for personal reasons. With the emergence of crypto-currencies and the infrastructure around it for safely converting them to fiat currencies, being generous has never been easier.
https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/336

cool stuff!

December 02, 2013, 12:22:07 AM
We are busy working on some new features stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: