Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin currency exchange still profitable? - page 2. (Read 997 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
i was thinking about gathering 1-2btc and 1-2k$ and to start an exchange service with 5-7%
do you think it would still be profitable? with coinbase and localbitcoin and all..

It is profitable because many here are earning there, it is depend on your strategy and your funds

Activity: 850
Merit: 1000
Definitely...if you time it right. People on localbitcoins routinely sell their BTC for 10% above the market price or more. People are willing to pay that much since they don't have to upload their license to Coinbase or another site and can buy BTC straight from you.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
i was thinking about gathering 1-2btc and 1-2k$ and to start an exchange service with 5-7%
do you think it would still be profitable? with coinbase and localbitcoin and all..

It can be profitable if you find buyers and sellers at the same time, it depends how do you think to start your exchange service, selling and buying locally or how, some people don't care too much about small difference on fees, they only want to buy in cash and avoiding online ID verification.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: