Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Deposit Neteller? - page 2. (Read 5990 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
April 02, 2015, 06:37:04 PM
1.Go to neteller.com

2.Money In → Deposit Now (below the Bitcoin Logo)

3.Click continue

4.Enter the amount you want to add to your account in your account currency (for me it shows a limit of 2k EUR)

5.You will be redirected to Bitpay - send the exact amount to the Bitcoin address they are showing (use the Bitcoins you have in Electrum or any other wallet)

It may take a few minutes for them to update your balance - and you may have to verify your identity.

Okay but i don't need to click pay in bitcoin/bitpay right?  Seems like i could click on it.

Also the other code is an invoice right and just ignore it and the address is right under it in the bottom thats very very long?

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1021
April 02, 2015, 06:28:18 PM
1.Go to neteller.com

2.Money In → Deposit Now (below the Bitcoin Logo)

3.Click continue

4.Enter the amount you want to add to your account in your account currency (for me it shows a limit of 2k EUR)

5.You will be redirected to Bitpay - send the exact amount to the Bitcoin address they are showing (use the Bitcoins you have in Electrum or any other wallet)

It may take a few minutes for them to update your balance - and you may have to verify your identity.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
April 02, 2015, 06:21:11 PM
Saw neteller allows this and 0 percent fee.  Has anyone done this?  If so, is your max $600 per transaction and 2k a week and 4k a month?  I want to do this to fund my neteller but the instructions seem a bit strange.  Gives me the long address to send it to and the amt of btc to send.  But it also has some invoice number and also the option to click on pay with bitcoin or bitpay?  Am i suppose to click on pay with bitcoin or bitpay first before i send it from my electrum wallet?  Or after it?  Or i dont have to click on anything?  Also is it true if you dont send it within 15 minutes, then you cannot do another neteller transfer for the day?  It shows taht i cannot send again today even though i never sent it in b/c the 15 minute limit expired.

Pages:
Jump to: