Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN DISADVANTAGES - page 2. (Read 571 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 258
September 20, 2017, 05:31:44 PM
this is really  the big problem in bitcoin community the transfer rate ! theres really a high price to pay but the solution here will be answer sooner or later and i hope a new ICO to be launch will be base on this and will give solution on every bitcoiner!

sample:COINS.PH wallet
CASH IN : almost a dollar for any amount
CASH OUT: 0.014% for minimum of 200 USD and fixed $2.8 for 200 USD below
MONEY TRANFER or BTC to BTC = $10 almost
CONVERTION : almost 160 usd difference on buy in and sell out of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
September 20, 2017, 05:25:36 PM
- Very high shipping costs
- Very long delivery time.

Truth be told bitcoin fees are lower than wire transfer fees. Walmart is known for having lower wire transfer fees than other places and yet their fees are extremely high in comparison to bitcoin.

Bitcoin has an advantage in delivery time(transfer time), too. Wire transfers take two business days, much longer than the average bitcoin transaction.

For bitcoin versus credit card comparisons, some type of btc to card conversion service might be the way to go, if it can be done affordably.

Here is another chart containing wire transfer fees for banks and credit unions (compare to bitcoin/crypto transfer fees).

Activity: 378
Merit: 260
Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin
September 20, 2017, 05:22:26 PM
The solution is 2 layer scaling. The question is what will do a better performance Bitcoin or maybe Bitcoin cash? crypto is here to stay and will be mainstream soon
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Money making legitimately
September 20, 2017, 04:21:09 PM

I think if this can not be overcome, it will be difficult to make bitcoin as the world currency.
Both of these issues remain my mind whether anyone can cope or never will

Can you please explain further what you meant by very high shipping cost and very long delivery time?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 20, 2017, 04:13:34 PM

I think if this can not be overcome, it will be difficult to make bitcoin as the world currency.
Both of these issues remain my mind whether anyone can cope or never will
Pages:
Jump to: