Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin: Does it have a POSITIVE IMPACT on your life? - page 8. (Read 9091 times)

mkc
Activity: 517
Merit: 501
Bitcoin made me spend too much time in front of my computer. I should wow this more time with real people, family and friends. This forum is addictive, I look through messages here in my phone.
But I am sure all these are not a robkem once Bitcoin trades at 3000. At that time, I will say who cares , Bitcoin is my family.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin did and still has impact in my life, i have meet many differnet people that accept bitcoin as payment and when i didn't had cash i paid with bitcoin and it was an awesome feeling. Learned about cryptography (much more than in school), wallets, private keys etc.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
Yes it has a very good impact on many people and for me the same rule is applying I love the bitcoin and because of the profit it has such a good impact on my life..

If we are earning good money then it will surely have positive impact on our lives and bitcoin is doing the same at a moment as its helping us to earn some extra money from it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Was lucky enough to delve into it early on and be interested enough to not just abandon my old wallets.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Yes it has a very good impact on many people and for me the same rule is applying I love the bitcoin and because of the profit it has such a good impact on my life..
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
What would you say if I ask you: does Bitcoin have a positive impact on your life?

Did it change your life for the better? If so how and if not, why is that?

Yeah bitcoin change my life as well as life of many other unemployed people, bitcoin give me a platform from which i can earn money and fulfill our expenses,needs, etc. Bitcoin have a positive impact on my life !!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Yes it is, I learned a lot about money management after I jumped to this world of cryptocurrency. I learned a lot about how can I earn my own money, and what is the best way to spend my money. This is just good for me, but it takes a lot of time to spare tho.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Actually I didn't heard about it until my cousin told me he has good income from btc and introduce bitcointalk.org to me and touch me for writing post and I involved it from last year it's a good income
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Yes, it is. Bitcoin really really have a big positive impact to my life. I'm jobless in real life right now, and because bitcoin i can earn a living and give my family some money to live.

This is one good story to share among people who hates Bitcoin, and I think much that those haters are people who invested so much during the time right Before the Bitcoin bubble burst. But as for the people who use bitcoin in their daily lives, those who earn and spend them have a positive impact in their life.  Same goes with me, aside from my job, Bitcoin supplement my earning though it isn't that big but somehow i can save some without taking from the salary of my job.
Activity: 490
Yes, it does. Bitcoin give big positive impact to my life. I could earn money with bitcoin, so I can get extra income with it.
Also, I can learn about potentials of cryptocurrency as investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Bitcoin has done more harm than good to my life. When i discovered the use of bitcoins, I embraced it with all my heart. What caused all my problems was when I borrowed 10 bitcoins from Peer lending platform and then the Bitcoin price started rising two weeks later. I had not even started repaying the loan. That meant i had to dig deeper into my pockets to repay. As we speak, i still have a huge debt to pay for the loan.

Too bad for you. Seeing you as a Member and enrolled in YoBit campaign, I can only think of how much work you have to do to pay that debt. You should've just talked to the person who lent you money and give him how much was 10 BTC at that time in USD. I'm pretty sure that loan has gained tons of interests from you. However, it's still your fault because you're the one who made that choice. You thought you can pay back that 10 BTC in no time.

Nevertheless, now that you can pay that debt little by little, I bet that bitcoin has some positive impact in your life after all.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Bitcoin has done more harm than good to my life. When i discovered the use of bitcoins, I embraced it with all my heart. What caused all my problems was when I borrowed 10 bitcoins from Peer lending platform and then the Bitcoin price started rising two weeks later. I had not even started repaying the loan. That meant i had to dig deeper into my pockets to repay. As we speak, i still have a huge debt to pay for the loan.
Activity: 420
Yes, it is. Bitcoin really really have a big positive impact to my life. I'm jobless in real life right now, and because bitcoin i can earn a living and give my family some money to live.
Activity: 406
Definitely Yes!! I have a big earning as of today by bitcoins. Bitcoins helped me a lot after I lost my job, this is like my job right now
I agree with you man, bitcoin is just a sideline that gives you a lot of profit just focus on your primary source of income cause earning in bitcoin can do even after your job
yeah bitcoin is a good source of income for me too but i never consider it as a primary job or source of income for myself because it is also risky while profitable so i sleep better at night knowing i have another job and bitcoin is just a second income.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
Definitely Yes!! I have a big earning as of today by bitcoins. Bitcoins helped me a lot after I lost my job, this is like my job right now

yeah bitcoin is a good source of income for me too but i never consider it as a primary job or source of income for myself because it is also risky while profitable so i sleep better at night knowing i have another job and bitcoin is just a second income.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Definitely Yes!! I have a big earning as of today by bitcoins. Bitcoins helped me a lot after I lost my job,
this is like my job right now.I can pay my monthly bills, daily needs and savings using Bitcoins.
This is why I cant afford to lose a BitCoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I am earning good number of coins and that has made life better and much happier then before as bitcoin has added value to my earnings now I don't have to hesitate in buying anything as I am earning more then earlier.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Bitcoin has, but not this forum. It's great as an educational place, but since I ventured to the collectible section, I'm offering on trades and bidding. This takes my mind away from study and even class... Angry
Activity: 337
I fell for micro faucet and spent many hours just clicking for satoshis...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
It does have a positive impact on me as I get to be an early adopter of something that I think has a bright future. I am currently on the accumulation stage and I hope to benefit from holding whatever I can so when the time comes that bitcoin has already gone mainstream, I would already be a step ahead of the ones who are just starting to figure out bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: