Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin doesn't give you instant 100 percent profits - page 5. (Read 653 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Nobody thinks like that for Bitcoin, but I can say that traders getting involved in crypto will think that for meme coins that have the potential to bring good profits or lesser loss to their investments, and when these coins make profits to them, then they don't talk about percentage but the number of times they earn. Bitcoin is not so affordable that it would make anybody a millionaire with a $50k investment at its present value and every trader knows that. Those who want 100% returns will not wait for long but go for futures and most probably, lose their capital due to using high leverage.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...

Many investors of Bitcoin are only investing because of the stories that they have heard or seen on social media of how a particular coins has changed someone life overnight. The current trending story is of the guy that bought $25 worth $PEPE memecoin and turned that investment into millions of dollars. This is why people are now coming into the market thinking they can get same results.
Influencers really got the attention of many greedy people who think that they become rich overnight. They assume that once they invest in Bitcoin, they will earn a profit right away. Many misinformations are circulated on the internet and these scammers take advantage of it while these greedy people are looking for it.
Many people think Bitcoin can do the same things those memecoins do so they invest in Bitcoin but they don't even understand what Bitcoin is all about and that's very wrong because they won't benefit from Bitcoin future price increase as they'll be sacred and dumo their coins to leave the market.
Not to wonder anyway. Developers try to trick investors (newbies) by giving them a promising word and giving them profit assurance but behind that, it is all just words, a broken promises.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
It takes time for an investment to generate 100%+ profit.  In an investment, there is no such thing as instant.  All require time, effort, and knowledge.  It is more probable a scam if someone promises an immediate profit.  In addition, there is no such thing as an instant return of 100% in trading.  Like we must acquire trade, establish a trading plan, and wait for the appropriate amount of time for our trade to produce 100%.  It is essentially impossible to imagine Bitcoin's price doubling in a single second at the current level.

Sometimes we have to apply reasoning to distinguish between legitimate investments and fraud and scams.  For this, we don't need to study rocket science or conduct a thorough investigation.  any time a deal seems too good to be true.  It is definitely a hoax, not more likely.
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
As the topic implies, I don't really know why people are channelling all efforts to bitcoin wanting them to have 100 percent return of investment, from my last research I didn't see where it was written bitcoin to be a Ponzi scheme or a quick get rich scheme to give you 1000x immediately you invested.
Most people that have this mindset are newbies that are just joining cryptocurrency, most of them hear about bitcoin from their friends and some see it on social Media, they see people making money from bitcoin and they believe they can easily make free money also, if they invest any amount, in few hours or days they will be able to double their money, if they invest in bitcoin and they didn’t see their money being doubled, they might even be losing money after investing, then they will tag bitcoin as scam. whenever they are being introduced  to Ponzi scheme, they easily get deceived and they will invest, which at the end they will get scammed.

I just draw out this post due to some post I have been reading across here and it annoys me seeing people or newbies always asking after a platform to give them $100 daily, $50 daily and so on without them even coming to think about how it works or not.
I believe any thread related to this should be deleted by the moderator immediately, everyone should know that they can’t get this kind of return in bitcoin, everyone should know that bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme, am sure you won’t see any platform that will want to pay that amount which you mentioned above, without doing anything, anyone that agrees to pay you just want to scam you. We should all learn about bitcoin before trying to invest, if you want to make money with bitcoin then you should be ready to read.
Activity: 616
Merit: 749
As the topic implies, I don't really know why people are channelling all efforts to bitcoin wanting them to have 100 percent return of investment, from my last research I didn't see where it was written bitcoin to be a Ponzi scheme or a quick get rich scheme to give you 1000x immediately you invested.
I just draw out this post due to some post I have been reading across here and it annoys me seeing people or newbies always asking after a platform to give them $100 daily, $50 daily and so on without them even coming to think about how it works or not.

Many investors of Bitcoin are only investing because of the stories that they have heard or seen on social media of how a particular coins has changed someone life overnight. The current trending story is of the guy that bought $25 worth $PEPE memecoin and turned that investment into millions of dollars. This is why people are now coming into the market thinking they can get same results.

Many people think Bitcoin can do the same things those memecoins do so they invest in Bitcoin but they don't even understand what Bitcoin is all about and that's very wrong because they won't benefit from Bitcoin future price increase as they'll be sacred and dumo their coins to leave the market.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Agree. I know one friend who thought that if he will buy Bitcoin he will make x10 the next day. In the end, he lost 10%, got scared, sold crypto, and said that it's a bubble and no one should buy it haha

So yeah, people who don't know what Bitcoin really is think that it's easy money.
That's why we should educate people about Bitcoin. If people will understand that in order to gain profits you should HOLD bitcoin. If more people will be just holding it, it wouldn't flactuate that much and will grow more stadily.

We should educate people, I agree, but only if they are interested in it. I've heard a lot of stories of how people are trying to "promote" Bitcoin to their family, coworkers, friends and etc. And it's almost always a bad idea because people start looking at you as a cultist or part of a Ponzi scheme.
Activity: 476
Merit: 60
Of course, in this forum there are many people who make strange posts or strange topics, but if you don't like it, you can ignore it.
I think you don't have to worry about what people do in this forum because there are moderators in this forum
which of course the moderator will delete posts or topics that are not of high quality.

indeed a beginner
many think investing in btc is a way to get rich quick.
but surely with time they will also know about the science of investing in btc and the risks of investing in btc because they join this forum.
Activity: 873
Merit: 268
Agree. I know one friend who thought that if he will buy Bitcoin he will make x10 the next day. In the end, he lost 10%, got scared, sold crypto, and said that it's a bubble and no one should buy it haha

So yeah, people who don't know what Bitcoin really is think that it's easy money.
That's why we should educate people about Bitcoin. If people will understand that in order to gain profits you should HOLD bitcoin. If more people will be just holding it, it wouldn't flactuate that much and will grow more stadily.
Activity: 686
Merit: 987
Give all before death
As a matter of fact if I should see any post related to this same questions I don't mind reporting them to the moderators.
Why can't you guys read before requesting for what could make you rich over night. Please bitcoin doesn't need to be pressured in other to gain profits and for you to enjoy the investment the only alternative is to choose long term investment period maybe from 1 year to 10 years and enjoy the benefits of bitcoin instead of coming here to make unnecessary noise.

I don't know if I should moved this post to meta or here... Please I will be happy if any of you suggest me.
Newbies in the bitcoin sector no matter their age or experience are like children, they won't stop asking questions. It might look unnecessary to you but for them, it is an important question. Sometimes I get exhausted because of some bugging and stupid questions from my children but I have to keep giving them answers because that is the only way they can be guided. I don't blame them for asking these questions because there are so much false information about the Bitcoin space and this is the best forum to ask such questions. We have the responsibility of answering these questions if we have interest, time, and the opportunity.

It is good they are asking just questions because we have seen many newbies that come up teaching threads about issues they know absolutely nothing about.
Activity: 73
Merit: 7
for those who just understand bitcoin, what they have in mind is bitcoin for profit, they don't think about the risks of their investment, they don't learn first. many of their new participants suffer losses and they leave the world of digital currency investing.

Most people who want to profit instant without such losses have a mindset like that, maybe they join Bitcoin due to they hear some people profit a lot here not knowing the bad side of Bitcoin which is the risk of it's volatile nature. Worst thing is that if they might loss some funds they would take it personally and won't use it for their character development to improved in this industry. Still if you think it's not for you then it's not for you, you need some patience before you achieve what you want.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311

Basically the goal of one of Bitcoin's missions is not to make people rich either fast or in a slightly slow motion in the sense of investing continuously in the long term. maybe for those who said the OP is related because they might be people who have not been involved in the crypto world of course they assume like that, they expect $ 50-$ 100 in a day and target $ 3000 in a month it is natural when they think with a mindset that doesn't know about cryptocurrencies fully.

And we assume that bitcoin will indeed be able to change the lifestyle and point of view of everyone and also about their knowledge of technology and digital investment that is good and right with clear enough references, Bitcoin can provide wealth for those who manage it with optimal management and as much as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
If you want to get a quick profit, be prepared to bear a quick loss, and this matter is not related to bitcoin, but to any investment that you think will make you rich overnight.

Wealth is linked to how you think, if you do not change your old ideas and your consumer relationship with money, you will most likely lose those currencies after a short period, no matter how much money you will collect. Even if you have a bitcoin, you will lose it fast. Evidence for what I am trying to say is that most of the people who won the lottery lost it within 5 years.

Winning the Lottery: Things Lotto Winners Won't Tell You

The OP does not seem to be aware that something that gives you, or rather promises to give you, an instant 100% profit is a scam, it is not real.

On the other hand, as the Bitcoin market has already matured and we can be happy if it gives us an annual average of 100%. I want to emphasize the annual and average, because there will be years in which we will have losses and we must keep our eyes on the long term.

As you say, to get rich is very important the mentality and the best way to do it is usually slow and boring, contrary to what happens to the winners of lottery and lottery-type investments (as the one who hits a shitcoin that makes a 100x).
Activity: 1302
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Most of those posts come from newbies to the market, and they haven't figured out how bitcoin and the market work yet. I don't think we should be too harsh with those questions from newbies because part of this comes from other people. One thing that I am seeing in the market in my country is that a lot of Kols, for the purpose of attracting people to follow, they did not give up all the tricks. To be famous and have a voice in the market, they always post edited photos and investment images with profits up to 100%,1000%, as you say. Newbies accidentally see such things and are not immune to temptations and get-rich-quick thoughts.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
Well, everybody who is invested in Bitcoin is hoping and praying that the price will rise so that they will make money. That's normal, although they don't have to post about it, especially their magical wishful thinking. But a 100% ROI is actually realistic. It could even happen within the year or next year. But if they really believe it, rather than be noisy about it, they should just silently accumulate as much as they can and hodl tight.

An annoyed reaction to this noise is equally noisy, though.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
If you want to get a quick profit, be prepared to bear a quick loss, and this matter is not related to bitcoin, but to any investment that you think will make you rich overnight.

Wealth is linked to how you think, if you do not change your old ideas and your consumer relationship with money, you will most likely lose those currencies after a short period, no matter how much money you will collect. Even if you have a bitcoin, you will lose it fast. Evidence for what I am trying to say is that most of the people who won the lottery lost it within 5 years.

Winning the Lottery: Things Lotto Winners Won't Tell You
Activity: 616
Merit: 291
Wanting multiple profits, I think all bitcoin investors also really want to get it, because having the desire to get big profits is a natural thing for all investors in bitcoin. But many people, especially beginners who invest in bitcoin, want big profits and want to achieve them in a very fast time. Such a desire is not wrong, but in my opinion it is not quite right. Because basically if you want to get big profits from bitcoin, it takes a long process. Because behind all that there must be a long process, which must be passed by every investor in bitcoin. So beginners should know this, don't become an investor in bitcoin, but don't want to go through all the processes and stages.
I honestly think there are a lot of beginners starting to invest in bitcoin, but most probably don't learn about it first. So the result is that many beginners act and think inappropriately when investing in bitcoin. But I can still understand, if it is a beginner, and my message is for beginners, don't stay too long in an inaccurate thought like that, as soon as possible you have to be more able to understand and study bitcoin as a whole, so that inaccurate thinking can be fast removed.

So the point is to be able to enjoy the process more, don't want to see the results right away.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
from my last research I didn't see where it was written bitcoin to be a Ponzi scheme or a quick get rich scheme to give you 1000x immediately you invested.
There are Ponzi teams tried to attract people to their models by using Bitcoin but Bitcoin is not responsible for their Ponzi scam.

Why can't you guys read before requesting for what could make you rich over night.
Because they are too greed and with this attitude, they will be easily attracted by scam groups like Ponzi.

Please bitcoin doesn't need to be pressured in other to gain profits and for you to enjoy the investment the only alternative is to choose long term investment period maybe from 1 year to 10 years
It is a zero sum game so in this market, there are always winners and losers at any specific point of time or within any period. Even when Bitcoin made its all time high to above $69k, there are losers, not only winners.

Fortunately, if you invest in Bitcoin and hold your bitcoins long enough, you will reduce risk of loss by the market volatility while increase your chance to see profit.

Activity: 392
Merit: 31
there are indeed many questions here that might be called strange, but in my opinion this is a natural thing, especially for those who are still beginners in bitcoin and crypto.
so I think there's nothing wrong with them asking strange questions because of course what they ask is something that he really doesn't know.

and in my opinion investing in btc with the goal of wanting to get rich quickly in my opinion is not wrong as long as you are prepared to accept the risk of loss.

and i think many people who invest in btc short term get rich.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1024
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Please bitcoin doesn't need to be pressured in other to gain profits and for you to enjoy the investment the only alternative is to choose long term investment period maybe from 1 year to 10 years and enjoy the benefits of bitcoin instead of coming here to make unnecessary noise.
When we back on bitcoin white paper, in the title bold write: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System, I don't know why people, especially newbies out there still ask the profit. A main goal of bitcoins is Cash System not investment which can rises your money over 100X, 1000x or million x. If newbie or any people create thread how to make profit $10, $100, $1000 daily with bitcoin, I think what we should do is give them bitcoin white paper. And the problem finish. And, if still ask, maybe better to report the account to be banned.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 2748
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga

As a matter of fact if I should see any post related to this same questions I don't mind reporting them to the moderators.

Why can't you guys read before requesting for what could make you rich over night. Please bitcoin doesn't need to be pressured in other to gain profits and for you to enjoy the investment the only alternative is to choose long term investment period maybe from 1 year to 10 years and enjoy the benefits of bitcoin instead of coming here to make unnecessary noise.

I don't know if I should moved this post to meta or here... Please I will be happy if any of you suggest me.

Hello, I am going to allow myself to "put" a space between paragraphs for a better reading.

I think that above all this is a discussion forum and as such, any idea in the correct approach, without falling into spam or recurring questions, they can project ideas in the sense that you mention, then if someone think that him can get a 1000x, so, the The question is; " how he expects to win it...", explain it, then the community one could propose real or feasible scenarios.

Consequently only report it if you think it does not correspond to the board or is off-topic. In that sense, your OP remains in limbo, I think you fall into what you criticize. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: