Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Dominance - page 4. (Read 589 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
July 24, 2018, 09:00:02 AM
Now the current market seems really good and people will enjoy about this price trend we see from last week. As I noticed bitcoin price going to touch 10k USD at least this month. If you want to utilize the situation this is the right time to do that.
In volume wise and price wise bitcoin value seems started growing in the market. I have checked the marketplace value of the every coin all seems green trend now, whether you are a trader or hodler please have the fund in your wallet do not sell it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
July 24, 2018, 08:46:19 AM
I suggest to be careful now because the ghost month is approaching. I'm happy with the current pump but I cannot set aside the possibility that it is just a bull trap. Always invest with caution. So far, the altcoins are now starting to dump but Bitcoin remains strong and keeps on rising.

I really think this is just a bull trap, this bear market may continue for a very long time like the crash after 2014.

Bitcoin dominance is still very high and will most likely continue that way.  Most altcoins don't serve much of a purpose and bitcoin is really the only coin that has mainstream recognition everywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
July 24, 2018, 08:27:16 AM
nobody cares about market capitalization except the altcoin bag holders who want to say their altcoin is worth something just because its market cap is higher than some abstract number. bitcoin's dominance is not its market cap and how big it is compared to the whole market.

bitcoin's dominance is the fact that it has the highest volume, the most number of investors, the most number of users including merchants and customers, and a lot of other real world factors that altcoins do not have which means bitcoin's dominance has always been near 100% even when its percentage of the market cap was going down because of altcoin pumps.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
July 24, 2018, 08:08:10 AM
As we have seen in previous bull run, Bitcoin dominance peaked at 66% on 8th then alts started to pickup then BTC price reversed on 17th. What is your perception on the next bull run how high do you think the BTC dominance will reach this time?
Do you think it will be lower because of so many new coins have entered the market since then?
What do you think of the current price rise, where do you think it will confirm a bull run?

Would love to see your input on those.

It's because people wants to join the ride and is now transferring to Bitcoin from alts. But I know that people will be left out when Big whales tries to transfer again from another coin I know that a lot of people will be angry again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 07:59:22 AM
As we have seen in previous bull run, Bitcoin dominance peaked at 66% on 8th then alts started to pickup then BTC price reversed on 17th. What is your perception on the next bull run how high do you think the BTC dominance will reach this time?
Do you think it will be lower because of so many new coins have entered the market since then?
What do you think of the current price rise, where do you think it will confirm a bull run?

The only poinbt a bull run will be confirmed right now is if we are able to break $10000 and also we should not forget the possibilities of fail break outs during bear trends and that would take some extra caution for anyone who wants to get into a position. Also, last year is obviously not an indicator of what could possibly happen this year, because we are totally in the opposite of last year right now.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
July 24, 2018, 07:37:56 AM
We can't exactly say whether current small pump is just a start of another bull run or a bull trap but we have to diversify our investment right now between altcoins, bitcoin and fiat. Don't just hold one coin and expect it to get pumped along with bitcoin if there will be a surge. Once bitcoin will start to pump many traders tend to sell their alts for bitcoin out of FOMO which cause dump in alts price and when bitcoin price start to go sideways alts will start to pump again.

But market might not react just like in past so be careful with your investment, its your hard earned money so don't get FOMO entry with it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 04:44:41 AM

You can see that today's bitcoin prices have risen sharply from $ 7300 to $ 8000 at present, altcoin prices are starting to fall sharply and market capitalization is not much increased, this gives The capitalization of the altcoin is being poured on bitcoin. I think the bitcoin price will be able to grow very strongly and may reach $ 8800 in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 24, 2018, 04:06:59 AM
The dominance is important but the percentage is not really accurate since everyday there are tons of new coins listed on CMC.

Every coin that's listed will have an effect on Bitcoin dominance because it might be some small coin but might have a marketcap over $1 million easy and that will affect the ratio a little bit.

So 50% dominance today might of been similiar to 65% dominance about a year ago. Its not a very good measure.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
July 24, 2018, 03:52:30 AM
I suggest to be careful now because the ghost month is approaching. I'm happy with the current pump but I cannot set aside the possibility that it is just a bull trap. Always invest with caution. So far, the altcoins are now starting to dump but Bitcoin remains strong and keeps on rising.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 03:23:26 AM

Pages:
Jump to: