Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin down big time...down $200 in a few hours - page 3. (Read 2984 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I think the price will be higher than 1000. Most likely after Christmas. Mining complexity increases, Bitcoin will grow in value.

Yes definitively long time value of Bitcoin rises given how much dollars invested in ASIC miners
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think the price will be higher than 1000. Most likely after Christmas. Mining complexity increases, Bitcoin will grow in value.
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
good time to buy Smiley

True, I have some buy orders placed so hopefully these gets filled
Activity: 20
good time to buy Smiley
Activity: 20
Bought not long before the price dropped Sad
Activity: 126
Let it go down! Then people will buy stuff with it instead of hold, hold hold all the time.

it's a currency, not a stock Smiley

True, It shows spending Bitcoins is not bad idea at all, you can sometimes rebuy cheaper later  Wink
Activity: 126
Retired from the mistressing business
Let it go down! Then people will buy stuff with it instead of hold, hold hold all the time.

it's a currency, not a stock Smiley
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
it's recovering.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
Wow, this is due to China government? What the heck, what do you guys think the long term perspective? without government support, Bitcoin will be dead...

Comments?

China is not free country, so if this surprise anybody, he dont understand what communism mean
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
Oh certainly. Without Communists, capitalism is dead.  Cheesy
Lol weren't communists supposed to be against capitalism according to their ideology ?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Oh certainly. Without Communists, capitalism is dead.  Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Looks like it's going back up...  Smiley

One thing you can say about bitcoin,

it's definitely volatile in price..lol
Activity: 140
It is Christmas soon and also a good time for a break. Hopefully the price will have recovered after the holidays. I would recommend to buy at $600 if that ever happens, but it should still be profitable to buy now, especially in the long term.
Activity: 56
BTC keeps going down and down
Activity: 68
it's not over. in china still much lower than on mtgox.
legendary
Activity: 804
Merit: 1002
I think you should buy some more. In fact, I just bought another 3 Cheesy
Activity: 84
luckily i bought puts at 1000
Activity: 140
Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn
I don't think it will be dead as long as people still want them they will be worth something. The point of BTC is it is suppose to be away from governments control that is one of the points to it. As long as people want them will be worth something.
Activity: 215
Wow, this is due to China government? What the heck, what do you guys think the long term perspective? without government support, Bitcoin will be dead...

Comments?
Pages:
Jump to: