Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down trend to 3000 - page 2. (Read 1034 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 01:15:45 PM
OK man ......how are you doing........ hope you never sold waiting for 3k, in my opinion bitcoin will never go below 6k...it's resistance was at 6500$ for long-term so I don't think it will go below that
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
April 19, 2018, 09:17:20 AM
3000$ You're joking?!. The price will not fall so much. Then something should happen? The price is already too low. I think the minimum can drop to 5000$

Its possible, you cant predict the future so it still possible that the price of bitcoin will fall deeply to $3000, and its a perfect chance to invest, buy at low cost and hold it wait for the chance that their price will grow up and then you sell it. That's the simplest way to earn profit. Its still possible to reach that price but its a kinda rare.
It is possible if people sleep for a while and some holders sell their coins but is impossible because people are awaking and holders are holding strongly and never going to sell out at high market. Bitcoin will surely go high this year to achieve the target higher than its previous highest jump. It is possible because people are very interested to invest in this business and make better results.
Yeah as predicted it will surpass the last years record price high, because some experts has some indicators that they believe that  the price would go up high,  because early this year many believe that the G20  would slammed down bitcoin to  the bottom but it never happened, there's a saying that goes what does not kill you will make you stronger.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 19, 2018, 09:02:04 AM
3000$ You're joking?!. The price will not fall so much. Then something should happen? The price is already too low. I think the minimum can drop to 5000$

Its possible, you cant predict the future so it still possible that the price of bitcoin will fall deeply to $3000, and its a perfect chance to invest, buy at low cost and hold it wait for the chance that their price will grow up and then you sell it. That's the simplest way to earn profit. Its still possible to reach that price but its a kinda rare.
It is possible if people sleep for a while and some holders sell their coins but is impossible because people are awaking and holders are holding strongly and never going to sell out at high market. Bitcoin will surely go high this year to achieve the target higher than its previous highest jump. It is possible because people are very interested to invest in this business and make better results.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
April 18, 2018, 05:44:34 AM
But why do you say your dissatisfaction with those who predict the decline of bitcoin, most are more pessimistic. The fact that bitcoin will grow long, few sincerely believe. Foreign analysts from Morgan Stanley and do believe that if bitcoin does not become an official currency, then its price may fall to zero.

I am this guy, who sincerely believes that Bitcoin and altcoins will be gaining and not be losing. I do not see any reason to make these pessimistic predictions.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 07:55:53 AM
bitcoin down trend to 3000

the down trend will confirmed under 5800$

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/8532638/btcusd-d1-ingot-brokers-australia
Good you said it is going to be confirmed under $5800 which I would not actually be surprised anyway, but I do not see it getting as low as $3000. Even if it does, there is going to be a rapid buying which would even make some buy orders not to hit. So far, the bear still owns the market, so anything is possible actually, but at the same time, since we cannot predict the future we just have to watch out for the break out either up or down.

The market situation is better now compared to what we had in last week. But we cannot be sure what this week is having to surprise us in coming days. I am praying to God for trend change because except praying I has nothing to do for a better future for bitcoins.

the most important rule in the technical analysis that you dont have to watch any news or fundamentals .......
Activity: 2016
Merit: 322
April 10, 2018, 02:34:04 AM

i think it not because bitcoin is can survive but your predict is no longer be avail into the bitcoin price now see the price it was only down at the 8k.
Prediction should not be like this and even you can not predict about the Bitcoin and its future market value. It declines with the decrease in demand and it goes high in the air with the increase in demand. Prediction line can goes high and down we can not know about. Hope for the good future and be optimistic about it and set the examples of billionaires of the Bitcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
April 09, 2018, 08:54:54 AM

Good you said it is going to be confirmed under $5800 which I would not actually be surprised anyway, but I do not see it getting as low as $3000. Even if it does, there is going to be a rapid buying which would even make some buy orders not to hit. So far, the bear still owns the market, so anything is possible actually, but at the same time, since we cannot predict the future we just have to watch out for the break out either up or down.

The market situation is better now compared to what we had in last week. But we cannot be sure what this week is having to surprise us in coming days. I am praying to God for trend change because except praying I has nothing to do for a better future for bitcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
April 09, 2018, 03:20:44 AM
i feel like everyday there is a a new topic with a price prediction XD i guess they hope to press the price down a bit more to reenter...well at least they did not buy-in at 17k:P
This is how digital coin’s world is. People make predictions according to their wishes and fears. Some want to see bitcoin at low rates like 3k to 1k dollar so that they can buy a lavish rich future at the cheapest rates.Those who bought it when it was really soaring up, definitely they want the dip to over already. In my opinion, bitcoin will be making some progress in this month. It is being expected to do so.
Activity: 196
April 09, 2018, 02:33:27 AM
Of course, cryptocurrency can be collapsed and reset the whole crypto world. But, if it will withstand some pressure, then a stronger stabiliziruemost and then it will rise! I believe that all the same it will withstand the growth of bitcoin - a matter of time!  Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 11:22:54 PM
But why do you say your dissatisfaction with those who predict the decline of bitcoin, most are more pessimistic. The fact that bitcoin will grow long, few sincerely believe. Foreign analysts from Morgan Stanley and do believe that if bitcoin does not become an official currency, then its price may fall to zero.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 11:05:29 PM

What is this trend based on:

1) Current performance is based on what news in circulating in market regarding bitcoins. Currently, news like companies banning crypto ads kept the price in check and thus we have not seen much growth.

2) If we start seeing some positive news now, the trend is expected to change. In any case, if price goes to below $3000, it will probably collapse further. And all the alt coins will die as well in such a situation.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
April 08, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

Shorts are again getting build and thus, price will suffer another round of dump. But as I was reading analysis by crypto expert, the support level of $5800-$6100 is quite tough to break. This is the major and the strongest lower support which is unlikely to be broken anytime soon unless there is some really bad news capable to bringing in huge FUD.  Right now the big holders are controlling the market and they won't be able to break the $5800 support level. Thus, there is nothing to worry as for now.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
April 08, 2018, 02:31:55 PM
You prediction is completely unfounded. What makes you think that the trend will go this way?

That trend was everywhere how come you didnt know about this one? Its has been analyzed by a chart pattern from the TA's that Bitcoin could hit as low as $3,000 or worse $1,000. It may be a FUD , but TA's have been a reliable guide along the way.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
April 08, 2018, 02:26:35 PM
It seems to me that this is practically a nightmare for every investor or trader. If the price drops to $ 3,000, then the market will come out from this hole for many years. During this time, the Crypto currency will lose a lot and, first of all, it will lose public interest in cryptography.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 01:29:37 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

for now it seems it has not happened downtrend and if experiencing downtrend again it seems to be difficult to achieve at the price of $ 3k because at this time many are support to buy bitcoin at the price of $ 5k upwards.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 12:31:41 PM

Hopefully this won't happen because surely, bitcoin would have a hard time to recover. The market value of it is already down for about more than 55% from its highest market value last year. The market is now a bit stable and expectations on the start of the recovery is already there. Just hold at times like thid because no one knows what will happen next.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
April 08, 2018, 12:07:59 PM
A newbie that says it will go down to $3,000 without analysis. I've seen this type of person on social medias that are just bringing FUD to the young ones, you must stop doing this. Your not helping to the community and if its confirmed under $5,800, tell us what makes you think it is.
Probably he heard it from somewhere and then decided to spread the FUD  Grin. He is half way right though, because at the point we are going to be having a huge panic selling in the market, but I do not think it would get to that $3k stage at all as we still have a supporting trend around $4000 range that could hold it back.

$5800 was the last low this year, and breaking that support which is expected to give us a bounce back would absolutely cause a huge drop, but I do not see any reason for anyone to be worried anyway, we are getting close to recovery gradually.
Activity: 123
April 08, 2018, 08:45:19 AM
This is only a question that beyond speculations on what future price of bitcoin happens, so, let us consider also on what people being predicted, because no one knows exactly on what bitcoin price in the future, but mostly people really wants of bitcoin price become higher.
Pages:
Jump to: