Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin drop about 20% after Lloyd Blankfein comments. - page 5. (Read 1496 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
CEO of the USA Investment bank, Lloyd Blankfein said "something that move 20 overnight do not feel like a currency. It is vehicles to perpetrate fraud" after this comment on Thursday bitcoin lose over 20% and I was panic to sell off my holding. But thank God the bitcoin has started recovering as we can see that it is currently above $9,700. I think this is another caculated attacked on bitcoin image in other to create FUD.
If you really trust cryptocurrecies, you might not believe of that persons taught FUD accusations about bitcoin. More people creating this ways just to divert  the mind of the people and might lead them from selling their coins in a low price and they will buy those coins and get benefits from this. Because those people doing FUD have already know what happen next, and they are doing this just for the seek of being greedy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
CEO of the USA Investment bank, Lloyd Blankfein said "something that move 20 overnight do not feel like a currency. It is vehicles to perpetrate fraud" after this comment on Thursday bitcoin lose over 20% and I was panic to sell off my holding. But thank God the bitcoin has started recovering as we can see that it is currently above $9,700. I think this is another caculated attacked on bitcoin image in other to create FUD.
Can you tell to us why do you care about the opinion that does not have anything to do with bitcoin to the point you were about to panic selling, I do not care what other people say, I care about what I can see and bitcoin is a superior currency, it is obvious it is going to be unstable at the beginning of its life but that is bound to change.
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
lack of understandig what bitcoin is make new people panic, bitcoin dont care what a person say, bankers dont like bitcoin and this kind of statement will always exist.

if you read about economy history and for what bitcoin really was created you will find that is hard to sell your bitcoins.

so dont be panic what bankers say, if they say something is because they are worry about  to loose the privilige to be a banker.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Why in the world would you bother paying attention to anyone with a large stake in the fiat economy? Don't, it's the only way that they maintain any legitimacy, regardless of whether or not they have any legitimate value. They are always going to say things to try and suppress Bitcoin as aggressively as possible, and if we let that happen then Bitcoin will be going no-where.

Bitcoin probably took a bigger hit from the exchanges going down than this dude's comments. I wouldn't take what he said as any indication of a real impact other than coincidence.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Why is anybody listening at all to this? I mean come on, if you and your friends controlled the world and then something came up that was about to take your power away from you and you could do nothing against it, you would also try to disgrace it whenever you can wouldnt you? I think everybody would, thats human.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Why are any of you still paying attention to whatever the fuck these scammers to say?

First JP Morgan CEO Jamie Demon comments FUD on Bitcoin a bunch of times and each time it goes higher after the dip. And then the Goldman Sachs' CEO Lloyd Blankfein comments on how Bitcoin is volatile and not a currency, not even a creative or funny comment, just the same regurgitated nonsense we've heard a million times.

If Bitcoin is volatile is because of panic selling idiots falling for the FUD each time. As we shed them out on the long term everyone holding will have strong hands and they will not sell every time the mainstream media tells you to do so.

Exactly, and then we had the Saudi prince, Alwaleed bin Talal,  talking crap about Bitcoin and all sorts of other nonsense when a week later he's arrested and left for broke.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/saudi-arabia-arrests-billionaire-prince-could-uncertainty-boost-bitcoin

He won't be the first and he certainly won't be the last, I have an overwhelmingly bad feeling that Bitcoin is not only devaluing the U.S dollar but it represents a token of bad luck for all the overly critical naysayers , uneducated , and uninformed. To heck with being just the Honey Badger of Money it's becoming the Terminator of Dictators and Governments!  
Activity: 224
I will do wonder for YOU!!!

This is easy profit for people who want to buy it at a bargain price.  They will try to shake the bitcoin market for a little bit to take advantage of the low price then buy a lot of bitcoins during the time it decreases its value.  I remember the CEO of JP Morgan Chase, I guess his investment now has reached to a all time high. Tsk tsk...
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
Dumps are natural, but pumping the price from @$7000 to @$11000 is not. I said it 3 days ago when people were talking about wall street investing

On Bitcoin futures, they are manipulating the price to shake your weak hands. they are the fraudsters.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I always suspecting if these people who creating FUD was trying to make bitcoin bearish, so that they can buy in low price  Angry
Activity: 404
Merit: 105

he is just like any other guy who try to attack and take down bitcoin, we already know many times on how bitcoin are capable in comeback after a big dump because of this negative news and become more stronger. Lets move on and be patient!
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
Another attention grabber guy just like Jamie Dimon. Just ignore him. 

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Again a bitcoin FUD spread, make many people sell their bitcoin, in my opinion, its due to lack of the understanding the technology of bitcoin and lack of faith in bitcoin. That is what makes bitcoin volatile I believe soon in the future when bitcoin already being well-understood financial assets, the volatility will decrease, and the bitcoin price will stabilize.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
I don't listen for any negative news about bitcoin because they just want to dump bitcoin so they can buy more bitcoin just like what James Dimon did. I believe in bitcoin and no matter what the price right now it will surely bounce back even higher.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
When the price of bitcoin drops nearly 20 percent that's a great opportunity to buy. When more people tends to panic about the price drop, some opportunistic has a big laugh because they know the price will be back to normal soon, they already know how the cycle of market behaves. Most CEO are the front-man for market manipulation they try to scare small time players, when they fear they sell lout their bitcoin thinking it will go down deeper, but that is not what the manipulators trying to do, they are just waiting for a cheaper price and buy in bulk later.
Activity: 196
Yeah unfortunately it has happen but you only lose some % from your investment and few people whom had their invst in the exchange lost (probably) everything. That 30% loss  was caused by the two gib exchanges whom were closed for 1 day maybe? I was possible that btc will recovery because of boom, everyone want to own bitcoin so it is obvious.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Bitcoin is starting to bothering some huge corporations and influential people.
We can expect a significant increase in such FUD attempts.

Bitcoin's market has always been subject to mass loads of fud, so there won't be much new to see here. People need to distance themselves from everything that's being said, and for once do some actual research on what Bitcoin is and how this market gets steered back and forth. I get it that traders like it and can't get enough of the wide range movements, but it's pathetic that the market gets sold down because of utter nonsense. It's something this market doesn't seem to be able to get rid of, and for that reason will likely remain like this for many more years. It's something we have to deal with and accept. Good thing is that holders won't be bothered by all these market swings.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Bitcoin is starting to bothering some huge corporations and influential people.
We can expect a significant increase in such FUD attempts.
Activity: 177
Merit: 102
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

Actually I don't think that his comments will have that much influence on the price at all. I think that mostly it was just normal market movements due to a rush of growth and then it was in part his comments as well as some exchanges crashing.
Activity: 250
Merit: 106
If you are panicing about a little drop, then look to whole history of Bitcoin. These manipulative shout outs against Bitcoin wont seriously stop its way up.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Lol don't believe on this because theybare just predicting it simetimes their predictions happens but theres no affection between them and bitcoin , bitcoin it self remind that people who are just earning from them difinitely awesome which means our economy grows faster they're just fooling people bu playing commens.
Pages:
Jump to: