Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN DROPS TO $5,600. HOLD OR SELL? - page 9. (Read 2667 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 05:42:13 PM
As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

should we sell of in order not to incur more loss?

or should we HODL with hope that the bull run is coming soon enough?

I guess in the market value of 6000 dollars, it is okay to sell, but I think at the market value of 4500 below, sellers is going to lose. It is late to sell now because in my opinion, buying more is a lot more profitable and beneficial compared to selling at a very low price.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 20, 2018, 05:32:16 PM
As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

It is still better to hold in my opinion. The situation is far getting worse resulting for the market value of cryptos to be at their lowest. Many people have already sold their tokens and as such the chance of regaining the profit is already gone. Holding is more necessary because knowing that downtrend is not permanent, huge possibility is present that increase will afterwards occur and as investors we should be patient to wait for such thing to take place
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
November 20, 2018, 05:08:48 PM
if I don't sell it at the moment, my advice is that you better keep holding it up to the normal return price, you are in vain to sell it now because I believe BTC prices will increase again in the near future, so stay optimistic
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 05:05:39 PM
if you haven’t sold it to you now it’s already very late to sell your coins as Bitcoin is unlikely to be below 4k dollars
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
November 20, 2018, 05:00:05 PM
The worst decision you can make is to sell your BTC at current price. I think sooner or later situation on the market will change and price of BTC will rise again.

You are going to say the same thing when BTC head sub $1,000 and that's where it's heading. BTC was only a prototype (text) for the new crypto that they will use for the world economy. BTC is old, slow, outdated and uses too much electricity. It has no use for the globalists.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 04:46:19 PM
The worst decision you can make is to sell your BTC at current price. I think sooner or later situation on the market will change and price of BTC will rise again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

Bitcoin dropped huge but I wont sell btc from this prices, it can see 4k maybe but this is buying opportunity according to me so I dont recommend for selling from cheap price. I will buy more btc if it drops under 4k dollar.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 20, 2018, 04:40:21 PM
To my surprise, the price went even lower, it's terrible what ! But I think that those who are on the market now, to get out of it is not worth it, but this is only my opinion !
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
November 20, 2018, 04:29:23 PM
Everyone waited so long for Bitcoin to grow in value. And again we see a fall, and surely many are no longer as confused as they used to be. Already accustomed to waiting, wait for more. Sell at a loss wanting a little. Wins the most patient.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
November 20, 2018, 04:12:26 PM
It depends on your strategy because I am sure that we have different strategies. I think if people want to use bitcoin for a long-term investment, then they should not worry about the up and down of the price and they still hold the bitcoin. But if you have a short-term investment, then hold is not for you and if you sell right now, you need to calculate how much loss you will get and do you accept your loss or not. I think if we bought bitcoin at a higher price and then the price is dropping like now, we need to hold it and rebuy bitcoin because this is the good time to add more bitcoin in your wallet.

Very thoughtful and balanced advice! I recommend all newcomers, who don't know what to do in similar situations, to listen to it! Ofc, you should adopt the advice to your tasks, however, it remains valuable!
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
November 19, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

A lot of difficulties have occurred and that has made bitcoin prices fall sharply this year. Although no one is sure that it will be reduced now. But be patient because I think the price of bitcoin will increase again because the market is showing signs of recovery. The number of bitcoin buyers is increasing again
Activity: 411
Merit: 100