Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN Dump! - When to GET OUT! - page 4. (Read 798 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 127
April 01, 2019, 07:11:30 AM
We posted a link because is there any other way to post image

Be a copper member pay bitcoin so that a newbie account can insert image upon making a thread.

2nd Reliable Yes and Yes, Who are we? We're still new here but atleast we just wanted to share some ideas or info. Sorry about that buddy if some of you got shock we posted here were still new and we wanted to share but thank for the info.

There are shady people coming here in this forum every day, it's only natural to get that response.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 01, 2019, 05:50:14 AM
Your first message includes a link and recommendation. Woow it is so reliable? Really? Who are you? How can we trust you?

Please learn how you may use forum firstly. I don' mention only this forum but all forums. You really can get a great info if you use is correctly.

By the way, I didn't even look at that image, I am sure most of people will do same.

We posted a link because is there any other way to post image 2nd Reliable Yes and Yes, Who are we? We're still new here but atleast we just wanted to share some ideas or info. Sorry about that buddy if some of you got shock we posted here were still new and we wanted to share but thank for the info.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
April 01, 2019, 04:59:02 AM
Your first message includes a link and recommendation. Woow it is so reliable? Really? Who are you? How can we trust you?

Please learn how you may use forum firstly. I don' mention only this forum but all forums. You really can get a great info if you use is correctly.

By the way, I didn't even look at that image, I am sure most of people will do same.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 01, 2019, 04:12:39 AM

https://ibb.co/q706DcX <- CLICK TO SEE IMAGE

If you check the wyckoff pattern, you will soon be able to reach the Resistance lines.

Continue to check Phase D at:
1. Make sure you are staying in the LPS -> SOS section for a period of more than a month depending on the pink arrow and circle.
2. If we break through the major resistance lines in this 3k market, we will see SOS.
3. After the break-over, we will enter the over-the-counter market and retest the $ 4,220 price range.
4. A defensive trader will be able to locate the entry point at this time.

Remember, however, that if you do not see SOS and break the $ 3,640 price range, the Wyckoff pattern will be invalidated.

http://iiwowii.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1554111524-1.png <- (Just an Image not an ads)

Grin This is for Coin (Cryptocurrency) Grin
Pages:
Jump to: