Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - Earn Money Talk Faucet - page 6. (Read 22593 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 09:24:47 AM
Thank you for my payment.

Received From                        Currency   Amount   Received          Status   Type
Earn Money Talk -Free Bitcoins    BTC           10144 sat   60 mins ago   RECEIVED   NORMAL

Great Faucet.  Grin

IsaanMan
Activity: 57
May 24, 2018, 12:58:05 AM

Hello admin)) What actions or updates are anticipated on the assembler? Roll Eyes
Activity: 3
May 18, 2018, 09:51:01 AM
Oтличный caйт. Кaждый дeнь paздaютcя бoнycы.Ceгoдня пpишлa пepвaя выплaтa http://SSMaker.ru/1de13859/     Пpocтo клacc , вceм peкoмeндyю  .
Activity: 89
May 18, 2018, 05:00:27 AM
I don't know what happened!!!
I only know that i have not satoshis to withdraw!

ADMIN can you tell me?

Hi, Can i know your username in EMT faucet to look into the issue.

Sending contact request after logging in EMT faucet would give you faster response

Thanks
Activity: 59
May 16, 2018, 12:57:39 PM
Subscribed just now. It seems a good faucet. Good luck.

Thank you for leaving satoshi to me))) After 10 times, I thought it was some kind of mistake, and I should tell you about it, since it would be unfair on our part !!! Your collector and so so steep and rich that it is not fair to collect fraud! I'm always glad to help you, because I like your resource administrator)) If it's not a secret, what country are you from?

I don't know what happened!!!
I only know that i have not satoshis to withdraw!

ADMIN can you tell me?
Activity: 2
May 16, 2018, 03:03:58 AM
I have just use Earn Money Talk. I feel very easy . I think I can earn so much satoshi.
Activity: 1
May 15, 2018, 06:29:54 AM
Just started using the data collector, the interface is pleased, there are many additional features to collect satos, liked the freeroll and treasure! A wonderful project, the administrator of the desire. successes and good!

Dear administrator! I gave a description of the crane as stated in the bonus, but by chance on the collector sent a confirmation of the bonus and did not enter my nickname from the forum ((((my description is the above message! Can you help me ... and charge me 1,000 Satoshi .. then my nickname her on the collector and then on the forum ((taiyo)) and here is my mail [email protected]
May 14, 2018, 06:41:59 PM

Thank you for leaving satoshi to me))) After 10 times, I thought it was some kind of mistake, and I should tell you about it, since it would be unfair on our part !!! Your collector and so so steep and rich that it is not fair to collect fraud! I'm always glad to help you, because I like your resource administrator)) If it's not a secret, what country are you from?
Activity: 59
May 14, 2018, 04:47:47 PM
May 14, 2018, 01:04:49 AM
Admin, have a question for me) How much can I make free rolls in the freeroll tab? How many times a day? How many? Or is it a bug on the site?

It was a bug, thanks for reporting us. you can have the extra claimed 775 sats.

For all others we've reduced the free roll satoshi, coz it seemed like cheating since the button renamed to rolled today and timer to started to count, many rolled again to claim
Activity: 17
May 13, 2018, 07:06:26 PM
Earnmoneytalk brings more profit than many similar faucets, if you havent registered yet, you try to register immediately Wink
Activity: 2
May 13, 2018, 06:23:33 PM
estou usando essa torneira ganhando satoshis http://earnmoneytalk.com
May 13, 2018, 11:44:58 AM
Excellent faucet! I recommend
May 13, 2018, 09:01:40 AM
 What a great site to collect bitcoin from. I like the Double Claim function to collect bonus satoshi
May 12, 2018, 06:01:21 PM
Admin, have a question for me) How much can I make free rolls in the freeroll tab? How many times a day? How many? Or is it a bug on the site?
May 12, 2018, 05:19:53 PM
We have introduced two new things maybe most of you are aware of the first one

1. Referral Visits: Earn 2 satoshi for every unique visits to your referral URL. For more information visit the link

2. You can now change the claim timer to

option a. 5 mins - 5 satoshi       in double claim activated period 10 satoshi
option b. 30 mins - 20 satoshi   in double claim activated period 35 satoshi
option c. 1 hour -   35 satoshi   in double claim activated period 60 satoshi

Changing the claim timer is available in your profile page

Referral commission 50% is not changed you will get 2.5 sat, 10 sat,17.5 sat respectively

Yep double claim doesn't suit for 30 mins and 1 hour, we'll change that to "special claim" in near future  Wink

Thanks for your support.

admin)) I enjoy your resource and attract more new people)))
May 12, 2018, 05:02:27 PM
Thank you very mach))))))
May 12, 2018, 07:50:54 AM
We have introduced two new things maybe most of you are aware of the first one

1. Referral Visits: Earn 2 satoshi for every unique visits to your referral URL. For more information visit the link

2. You can now change the claim timer to

option a. 5 mins - 5 satoshi       in double claim activated period 10 satoshi
option b. 30 mins - 20 satoshi   in double claim activated period 35 satoshi
option c. 1 hour -   35 satoshi   in double claim activated period 60 satoshi

Changing the claim timer is available in your profile page

Referral commission 50% is not changed you will get 2.5 sat, 10 sat,17.5 sat respectively

Yep double claim doesn't suit for 30 mins and 1 hour, we'll change that to "special claim" in near future  Wink

Thanks for your support.
May 10, 2018, 06:07:26 PM
Heдaвнo пoльзyюcь дaнным cepвиcoм, нo cpaзy oн внyшaeт дoвepиe.
Caтoши нe пpoбoвaл eщe вывoдить, нo дyмaю чтo вcё бyдeт xopoшo.
Paдyeт нaличиe бoнycoв и freeroll.
Cпacибo aдминoм pecypca.
Пocлe пepвoгo вывoдa нaпишy бoлee пoлный oбзop.
Activity: 3
May 10, 2018, 05:49:23 PM
Nice faucet!!)
Pages:
Jump to: