Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin ETF - page 3. (Read 484 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 09:45:58 AM
I don't think ETF can really bring a bull market for the market. It's probably just a short, good news. The driving force for the rapid development of bitcoin is that we need to constantly improve our community.
Activity: 26
August 05, 2018, 09:44:12 AM
I think bitcoin ETF and the new kid warming up ICE the owner of New York Stock Exchange will be a game changer.  But I don't see that happening soon, until this happens,  we shall remain in the bear market
Activity: 10
August 05, 2018, 08:23:39 AM
Etf will reassure people.
There's been too much Fud this year for us to have a long term bull run. Etf might just change people's perception of the whole thing.
Activity: 78
August 05, 2018, 05:46:47 AM
I think Bitcoin 2018 could not make a lot of benefits. But in the future it seems to have its potential. Bitcoin could make ETF bull run better. But it is difficult to predict it. The market will rise, this is normal.
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 01, 2018, 11:39:15 PM
For me I don't want bitcoin ETF to be the one that will the declare the BULL RUN.
But I don't disagree with ETF too,  I just don't want it to be the necessary factor why Bitcoin will rally.
I think that we will fine the Game Changer once we find the Cryptos Killer App.
I just don't think it is payments right now.
We have alot of credit cards, bank cards, qr codes and online banking apps that are fast, instant and/or free.

If we are looking for Bitcoins year, I just don't think it's 2018.

How about you? what are your comments?
Pages:
Jump to: