Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin exchange which is worth the most? - page 2. (Read 1310 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 01, 2017, 02:51:23 AM
In here, I'm using my trustworthy local exchanges because I have made a deal with them few times and never had a problem with them. Ever tried C-Cex or Poloniex? (Just guessing  Cheesy). New exchanges is coming up currently, so you can try out those sites if necessary.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 01, 2017, 12:17:41 AM
you should check out lykke's whitepaper and what they are building - funded

maybe lykke's exchange only promote can free fee trade
ussualy new exchanger alwyas promote use trading without fee, or very low fee

This is true, some of the new exchanger since they are new in this industry, they will do everything to invite the community to trade in their exchange,  because that's the main purpose of their business. And most of it they will free coins, and the lowest percentage fee for the transaction.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 31, 2017, 11:44:57 PM
I always exchange bitcoins with the zebpay .it is totally worth it .as the price of bitcoins is more than the whole world,it is suggestable people should use zebpay ,it is the best of all .localbitcoins is also good.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
January 31, 2017, 10:38:37 PM
Coinbase's GDAG exchange has to be one of the largest.

https://www.gdax.com/

And how are we valuing these exchanges? By volume of trades? By amount of currency that trades on the exchange? By assets on their books? By market capitalization?
Activity: 518
Merit: 494
January 31, 2017, 09:38:54 PM

maybe lykke's exchange only promote can free fee trade
ussualy new exchanger alwyas promote use trading without fee, or very low fee
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 31, 2017, 07:54:54 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
January 31, 2017, 03:42:24 PM
Bitstamp broke the record of raising crowd funds of a millions just recently.
Are they the top exchange now that China's going to have the government are going to start clawing back for years of not getting those fees that they missed collecting for all those years of their operations being regulated free?
This makes it a level playing field now that China has their government officials calling the shots for the exchanges running in their country. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: