Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Exchanges Arbitrage - page 2. (Read 362 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 507
December 09, 2017, 01:51:51 PM
I think you know the answer to your questions. You need to have a significant amount of bitcoin to make a profitable arbitrage since if you will do it small then fees will eat it up especially now that the blockchain is congested. You need to pay a higher fee since someone might take it before you. And also, keep in mind the limits.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
feeldiam
December 09, 2017, 01:46:55 PM
You can give try..but btc transaction time? think about that
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
December 09, 2017, 01:42:17 PM
BTC is around 13500 on kraken.  BTC is around 14300 on gdax.  If thats the case, can't you just send usd to bitstamp.  Then you buy btc.  Then once you do, you sell it on gdax for 14300?  The thing is when you buy btc on kraken, you get it immediately right?  Then you send the btc to gdax and then sell it.  However, it takes a while for the btc to hit gdax right since i heard btc is taking a while to send?  However if you pay a higher fee wouldn't it get there faster?

Because it seems after fees, wouldn't this be profitable?  Thus the most important thing is get as much usd money to bittrex as possible... then sell it immediately at gdax?  However i believe one issue is coinbase/gdax has a limit on how much btc you could sell right depending on your level?  Thus the most usd you could probably sell on coinbase or gdax a month might be 10k?  However as you have a longer account you get higher limits.  So couldn't you just send a bank wire to bittrex and then sell it on coinbase/gdax.  Then once you receive the money in your bank account from coinbase/gdax, wire that money to bittrex and keep rinse and repeating it assuming there is a big spread to make it worthwhile?  Because there is around a 800 dollar difference.  I cant imagine the fees and wire wires you send and receive to bank from kraken/coinbase would be that much?
Pages:
Jump to: