Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin fall - page 3. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 26, 2020, 12:59:13 PM
I believe it will fall to $700-800 at the end of the year.
There will be three or four more crashes in stock exchanges, each with a new virus being released. I read the next one is called "hantavirus".
Bitcoin will follow it, as it was proven to be worthless as a hedge against fiat financial crisis.
Well, I also heard this virus coming and at the same place came from China. On my own, --no one can predict the market price and I believed that because as I have observed the BTC price was shown improvement of the price even though we are still solving this global crisis due to pandemic coronavirus. Indeed, there is a chance that we will back to bullish trend if there is a strong resistance.

This topic that created of OP was already discussed so many times here, perhaps you need to read first before creating a thread like this.
As I can say, just let the time will reveal the market situation and we will see to it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
March 26, 2020, 12:32:27 PM
We don't have control over pump and dump, however bitcoin is once again proving it's worth as an asset when compared with stock markets and other stuffs. Despite being huge dips crypto currency is still a safe haven for me, BTC halving hopefully will be a big turn around after this collapse the price will surely change.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 347
March 26, 2020, 12:11:42 PM
I believe it will fall to $700-800 at the end of the year.
There will be three or four more crashes in stock exchanges, each with a new virus being released. I read the next one is called "hantavirus".
Bitcoin will follow it, as it was proven to be worthless as a hedge against fiat financial crisis.

The halving might change this outcome, though, but we will not see the effect immediately.
One thing that might help is the exchanges reaching a consensus about putting circuit breakers on their books. These controls exists in the stock markets, and although they wont avoid the crash, it makes the impact less painful.

In the recent crash, bitcoin was poised to go to zero. It didnt happen because of a hardware failure in Bitmex servers. This level of vulnerability to derivatives dont happens with other assets. Exchanges should change their algos to provide some measure of security to its traders.

As for the retarded hodler cult, I would not listen to anything they say. In fact, I've put most of their members into the ignore list. They do make holders looks like retards. In fact, holding for a 500-year long bear market is a retarded thing, so do your research and sell a small part of your stash, if you feel this crisis might last more than you planned to hold bitcoin (usually five years for most people). Just dont go all-in in both directions, as banks are also vulnerable to this crisis and we dont know what governments are up to. Right now entire regions around the world have become prisons because a dozen people died from pneumonia.
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
March 26, 2020, 11:45:45 AM
It is up 2800$ from its 3800$ low despite the corona virus. Looks fine to me.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 26, 2020, 08:56:23 AM
What does you guys thinking about the bitcoin fall because of the CORONA Viruses catastrophe? Will bitcoin fall to $3000 in this year of 2020? And what's about the halving?.
Pages:
Jump to: