Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN fall less than 9K USD! - page 6. (Read 1256 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 61
February 01, 2018, 04:32:32 PM
When I see the charts the price do not scary me a lot because this is what market price speculation is about , ups and downs this is gonna be an usual thing always but what makes me really surprised is the trading volume per day , I see this days small volume of transactions for bitcoin and that's what scary me a lot , so I wonder , where are bitcoin buyers , where are the people waiting for the price going under 10 k , everybody who missed the opportunity when bitcoin reached 20 k , most of them waited for this moment so start buying , let the price hit again the 20 k or maybe more , what are you waiting for ? This is it , we need fresh money people
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132
February 01, 2018, 04:32:16 PM
There is no need to panic about declining Bitcoin price. It was predictable that the price of Bitcoin would go down after huge grows for a few months. I guess it's high time to buy the dip. Bitcoin should start growing again in the next few days but don't quote me on that. It was a good time to invest in altcoins but now it might be dangerous to do anything.
Activity: 74
Merit: 5
IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain
February 01, 2018, 04:29:18 PM
as of now, bitcoin price is less than 9.000 USD, and the graph is really bloody and still falling.
what is your plan for your bitcoin?
sell now or buy more and wait for the rocket?
Definitely hold and buy more, for a long time bitcoin has been going up and never stopping and this made its high price a problem for those who wanted to invest in it, so with the price going down right now this might be the only chance that we can get to invest more into it, this is just a minor setback, the calm before the storm, Bitcoin will start all over again and going up real soon so keep calm and just hold because selling will only make things worse and won't help the market.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
February 01, 2018, 04:26:05 PM
It seems to me that restraining the course of bitcoin and even not eliminating its shortcomings is done artificially and deliberately. Someone wants the bitcoin holder to sell them more. This, in turn, suggests that in this case we will soon see the next big price breakthrough bitcoin. So now it is worth keeping your bitcoins and expecting a high point.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 04:24:15 PM
as of now, bitcoin price is less than 9.000 USD, and the graph is really bloody and still falling.
I can barely sit down at this moment because this roller coaster is driving me crazy because i can't really tell the reason why it is always going down to such extent. I pray that we can see some recovery very soon.

Do not panic, it's better to read comments of other users who say that the price will rise - do not sell your bitcoins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
February 01, 2018, 04:15:06 PM
I can barely sit down at this moment because this roller coaster is driving me crazy because i can't really tell the reason why it is always going down to such extent. I pray that we can see some recovery very soon.
Activity: 56
Merit: 8
February 01, 2018, 04:01:23 PM
I sold it on 19000$. and now wait for 4000-6000$
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3150
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
February 01, 2018, 03:59:14 PM
I just sold a small portion on 9K only to buy soon more. I'm HODLer since early July @3.2K$ so no plans to sell at all. If I sell is just to buy more Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
February 01, 2018, 03:51:20 PM
I guess price may be 6000$ and than  MOON

Big boys coming............
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
February 01, 2018, 03:38:58 PM
Hold it. There's no way that the price will face a sudden downfall, there will be gradual drops though. This is the phase that btc is currently traveling in. As long as the stakeholders hold the price will shoot up, panic selling is really foolish and can negatively influence btc's growth.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 03:25:36 PM
I don't have much, however, I will hug her tightly than before because I do not want to lose them, especially this price when a panic started to hit. such watching a horror movie.
basically, I will wait for the next flight when the weather better than now. hold
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
February 01, 2018, 02:31:54 PM
Many people have been waiting for this to happen since December last year. With the price falling to 8 or 7K, they will all jump in and buy massively and we'll see the price increasing again to at least 20K. Once all the FUD, created by some people who plan to buy large amounts, is over, cryptocurrencies will be going up again. So, hodl for a longer period would be the best thing to do.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
February 01, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
My opinion holding is the best way to save our money. Because in current scenario many hackers are theft the cryptocurrency so you should hold your money no one guess your investment.
The another reason is lighting network also affects the cryptocurrency value. These two issues are solve in soon so don't panic your investment

Hold on buddy.Now the price of bitcoin is reduced,so don't sell the bitcoin.It will lose your money too.Untill such issues should be rectified,you have to keep your bitcoin. Don't get panic and don't keep all of your bitcoin in same wallet to avoid of hacking.
Activity: 503
February 01, 2018, 02:16:36 PM
I think that is now a very good time for new investments until the market has begun to recover. I would personally buy as many as possible altcoins.
Activity: 826
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 01, 2018, 02:14:38 PM
Now time to buy bitcoin and never sell this panic time.Now bitcoin faced many problem and as result bitcoin price got down but i am strongly belived that any time bitcoin on the moon.So just wait and hold your bitcoin ,if you have some you can buy bitcoin now .
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
February 01, 2018, 02:14:06 PM
This is a rather difficult situation, especially for bitcoin holders at the moment. We need steel balls in order to continue to be in a losing trade and wait for a return to the bull market.
As for me, I think all that was happening now is a natural process, which, in addition, was accelerated by market manipulators with the help of forcing negative news and other tricks. I believe that you just need to relax and some time to do other things, relax instead of every minute viewing schedules.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 01, 2018, 02:13:32 PM
Hold still,
Even though the price was as same as the price in January 2017.
I still hold my Bitcoin to in order not to repent at last.
The price right now is getting lower compared to january but i still have high hopes that it will still recover its price.So instead of making the market more bloody,let's just focus on investing and buying cheap coins like bitcoins and altcoins for sure these two will totally grow in time.Bitcoin may have an edge over altcoins but i also see some good potentials on altcoins though.

I agree and I support the idea. It's time to buy Bitcoins, it's time to push it up again... The coins are already cheap, very accessible for everyone, we don't need to see the market dropping even more to start buying and holding again. There are people waiting to see BTC pricing $5000 or even less to start buying, but they should be cautious about it, when the price pumps, it pumps without warnings, those who aren't holding anything will lose a golden opportunity.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
February 01, 2018, 02:13:09 PM

The worst thing you can do today is to dump your bitcoins because the price is going down. Yes, its really worry me as well, however, I look at the bright side, this is the time to buy and acquire it in large volumes because the price is very cheap. And then just wait for a few months and wait for the rocket to fire.

Its bloody and messy right now, lots of panic selling but you have to remember that is just a minor setback. A lot of governments are not putting a fence against crypto and there's a lot of FUD that cause the price to reverse, however, I can still see that we can overcome all of this and at long term the price could rally and go past 5 digits again.

Activity: 340
Merit: 124
February 01, 2018, 02:12:27 PM
Yes the value of bitcoin is below 9K USD and this is the ripe time to buy. Doomsday theories will float around but one should neither believe in them nor get carried away by them. This is the correct time to invest and certainly the prices will shoot high in sometime. Patience. I think this is simply a panic run and people are selling their coins. Once things get stabilized, you will surely find the trend reversing back to ascendance.

This happens in all markets and all stable markets like bitcoin too. It is important to hold your coins and if possible buy a few. No point in selling now in this fluctuating volatile market unless you are a day trader. Every stable market will get through this. There is nothing to panic even if the value touches 7K USD!

People invested in Bitcoin and were very happy when it touched 18K USD mark. And they did not sell. They kept holding and when it fell to 9K USD, people keep becoming more and more apprehensive. By chance when the value soars back again to 19K USD they will still not sell  Smiley

That is the nature of our mind. We need to make clear analysis of what is happening and gauge our position. A fall and a crash need to be differentiated. Let us hope that bitcoin gets back on track soon.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
February 01, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

If I sell my bitcoin at this time, I'm sure it is the wrong way because it's not my investment strategy. In contrast to my way when trading, I will sell as soon as possible. The right way for this time is keep hodl and stay calm. If I have a lot of money in this situation, I'll buy bitcoin as much as I can.
Pages:
Jump to: