Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin faucet as a form of punishment - page 3. (Read 2550 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
June 25, 2014, 05:41:35 AM
Bitcoin faucets are trying to punish me for visiting them with a tremendous amount of Ads, most of them jumping out of the blue. My eyes don't  want ot visit any more. It is not just annoying, it seems very unhealthy for the eyes. I seem to be one of the less visitor and still, they want me out or not?

The faucet sites receive ad revenue by showing as many ads to you as possible, and then they share part of them with faucet users.
So, the best way to avoid those annoying ads is to avoid faucets. Cheesy
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
June 25, 2014, 05:40:48 AM
Isn't your time worth more to you?  I would make about $1 per hour hitting faucets currently.  I did them back in 2011, of course they were paying 0.01BTC per hit back then.

Time would be better spent selling clutter in your house.  You would get some work done and have $ to buy coins!
eid
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
June 25, 2014, 05:38:23 AM
An ad blocking addon for your browser should help with that. I use AdBlock plus for Firefox but there should be alternatives for other browsers. Which do you use?

I agree, they're very unhealthy.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 25, 2014, 05:36:04 AM
Bitcoin faucets are trying to punish me for visiting them with a tremendous amount of Ads, most of them jumping out of the blue. My eyes don't  want ot visit any more. It is not just annoying, it seems very unhealthy for the eyes. I seem to be one of the less visitor and still, they want me out or not?
Pages:
Jump to: