Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin faucets, can you make a major profit? - page 2. (Read 1239 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
I have read many peoples views on how to make your first bitcoin and most of them recommend faucets but I have been using faucets for over more than 3 months now and my balance still stands at btc 0.004. if anyone has any better opinion on how to make bitcoin, with out any investment or with little investment please feel free to give any advice.

Well in theory u can. With free time and energy, good comp, big screen, connection u can open hundreds and hundreds faucets in one hour.
Plus is referrals, if u can gather active people (more then 100 for sure) u can have nice money from that.
And if u try to claim when u have time, here and there, like I did in beggining then u can earn couple dollars for a week (sometimes more if u catch some nice bonus or something).
All in all its waste of time, but that u find out when u start to earn some bigger amounts then 200, 300, 500 for much less work.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I have read many peoples views on how to make your first bitcoin and most of them recommend faucets but I have been using faucets for over more than 3 months now and my balance still stands at btc 0.004. if anyone has any better opinion on how to make bitcoin, with out any investment or with little investment please feel free to give any advice.

I do not think it could, in addition to a very small income, you also have to work hard and take a long time to get 100k satoshi only,
very small bro
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
No you can't. Faucets waste of time and resource, only the faucet owner wins it from ads. I wouldn't advice to any newbie faucets because they can use their time reading forum and learning basics of crypto-currency, then find ways to make more money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Faucets are meant for people starting in bitcoin,making a major profit would be  nearly impossible.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: