Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin finally legal in India - page 9. (Read 9503 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 01:18:24 PM
This is a good news for Indian as it is legal in India. Though India is a mean-minded country yet it is good as they have given legalize of bitcoin.
Activity: 21
November 28, 2017, 01:18:12 PM
India is accepting the bitcoins.there is verifications compulsory to know the customer.if customer verification is over then, they can use the bitcoin.this is good for avoid the scammers.
Activity: 484
Merit: 500
November 28, 2017, 01:16:45 PM
"Suddenly, Bitcoin to Be Officially Legal in India"
posted Jule 20, 2017
https://cointelegraph.com/news/suddenly-bitcoin-to-be-officially-legal-in-india

Bitcoin exchanges in India have been able to operate but they have been self-regulating using strict Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering measures https://veratad.com/solutions/identity-verification/ in place. These areas will now fall under government regulation.

Funny side note--a member of the parliament in India likened Bitcoin to a Ponzi scheme as recently as March of this year. Pretty wild.
"In a letter to the Finance Ministry and the Reserve Bank of India, Somaiya explained that Bitcoin is a pyramid Ponzi-type scheme. However, Somaiya was criticized for his inability to understand the structural and fundamental difference between a Ponzi scheme and Bitcoin."

I think that in the near future, bitcoin will be ligated in every country of the world and this will contribute to the even greater capitalization of the Crypto-currency. Wink
Activity: 8
November 28, 2017, 01:15:30 PM
Bitcoin finally legal in india.Yet many people didn't know india that what is bitcoin.only Educated person known this matter.Moreover bitcoin still now not acceptable in india shop or other.They accept bitcoin only online shop or other.

agree with that however this situation saves in many countries, we cannot do anything to make it better in short time
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 01:11:26 PM
 In the past years performance of bitcoin in the whole world. India sees the potential and opportunities that will bitcoin give. The partnership of the government with bitcoin can open lots of doors to success since bitcoin provides a time killing for every financial transaction and convenience to everybody. Bitcoin establish a well develop society where in the government and the people itself will benefit in future. Changing the life of everyone is their main goal and make a civilize society for the innovation of a bright future.
Activity: 574
November 28, 2017, 01:09:53 PM
It just show how bitcoin is destined to be successful and accepted step by step throughout the world specially now that it reachers its 10k mark  I think even mass media is starting focus more on bitcoin in a positive approach compared to when it started.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 12:58:40 PM
What is the Government interest in the legalization of bitcoin,of what benefit it is to them sincere bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency and how do they tract down their Taxes.I do not think this is possible.
Activity: 72
November 28, 2017, 12:45:55 PM
I think bitcoin can not be legal in india because government will not allow it india is very wide and big country with different culture which need time to accept this technology frequently
Activity: 434
November 28, 2017, 12:30:36 PM
Accepting the bitcoin in India is great deal that will open lots of opportunities. The government of India sees that potential and importance of electronic banking in their country.  For the good and well civilize system in future they need to innovate there selves and be open in any opportunities that may come.
Activity: 350
November 27, 2017, 02:02:39 PM
If this happened and the population India have a legal right to invest in bitcoin it will increase the price of the bitcoin. If bitcoin become legalization in every country, I tell you the price will be very high. I like such new if only it is true. Bitcoin is making the world surprise.
Activity: 226
November 27, 2017, 01:58:35 PM
just imagine, if 100 million of them buy $100 worth of BTC each.. thats some crazy mcap addition to the crypto world  Grin

That's true and that would be great because it will be the key to bitcoin price increase again and again because of the number of people who are investing in bitcoin now. They began to invest and if the number of people will increase, especially those bitcoin investors, then this would be a very great news to all of us considering the fact that we will have the big chance to fulfill our dreams.
Activity: 434
November 27, 2017, 01:49:56 PM
"Suddenly, Bitcoin to Be Officially Legal in India"
posted Jule 20, 2017
https://cointelegraph.com/news/suddenly-bitcoin-to-be-officially-legal-in-india

Bitcoin exchanges in India have been able to operate but they have been self-regulating using strict Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering measures https://veratad.com/solutions/identity-verification/ in place. These areas will now fall under government regulation.

Funny side note--a member of the parliament in India likened Bitcoin to a Ponzi scheme as recently as March of this year. Pretty wild.
"In a letter to the Finance Ministry and the Reserve Bank of India, Somaiya explained that Bitcoin is a pyramid Ponzi-type scheme. However, Somaiya was criticized for his inability to understand the structural and fundamental difference between a Ponzi scheme and Bitcoin."

Does legalizing bitcoin in a country means establishment can now accept bitcoins from customers? If this is so, then I am glad for India for this huge step towards success. You'll never know how cryptocurrency can help the economy of a country so I hope the locals will try and like bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
November 27, 2017, 01:26:01 PM
Bitcoin is legal in india,in in india they had kyc verification.this is good for know about the customers,scammers and fake people can identify.
Where you seen this KYC verification? I think it is with exchangers, but you can exchange without KYC documents also able to spend in Hotels without Taxes. Our Govt Telangana already made some arrangements to use Digital currency with own tokenized system, but they are afraid in maintaining taxes.
Activity: 224
November 27, 2017, 01:14:53 PM
I also heard that they support but currently no legal announcement came from the government any how this will be a very good news for the ecosystem
Activity: 20
November 27, 2017, 01:10:34 PM
Bitcoin is legal in india,in in india they had kyc verification.this is good for know about the customers,scammers and fake people can identify.
Activity: 11
November 27, 2017, 01:03:48 PM
Great news!
Is anyone palanning to visis Singapore?
There is a conference blockshowasia in Singapore ..did anyone hear about? Im staying there and thinking about possibility to visit
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2017, 12:53:29 PM
Really!!That is very good news for Indian Bitcoin user.I think Bitcoin is very important for every country.But there are many country do not accept bitcoin.
Currently there is no official news announced by Govt of India whether they have made  btc as legal or not. This is yet to be announced, and rest are just assumptions or from some unofficial news heard by media etc. Until the Govt declares it legal this is still under cautious state in India as said by RBI previously.
Yes there is no official news from the Indian government. But I also heard that they are going to make this legal because their government is started one project like make in India and here the main intention is to stop corruption and cash business, they are giving importance to the digital transaction so they may be accepted bitcoin in shortly.
Activity: 56
November 27, 2017, 12:45:37 PM
Really!!That is very good news for Indian Bitcoin user.I think Bitcoin is very important for every country.But there are many country do not accept bitcoin.
Currently there is no official news announced by Govt of India whether they have made  btc as legal or not. This is yet to be announced and rest are just assumptions or from some unofficial news heard by media etc. Until the Govt declares it legal this is still under cautious state in India as said by RBI previously.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
November 27, 2017, 12:38:34 PM
Legalization is always a good thing. People can open bitcoin related business without fear, and use it so too. Sure, even in an "illegal" situation, no one can really stop you from sending bits to other person nor stop that other person from considering these bits are "money". But the environment influences our decision and a "legal" environment is more friendly for the most people.

We all know that legalizing of some things is always good and I agree to that. Legalization of bitcoin in India is a great news because it will helps their economy to grown up and we all know that bitcoin can reduced some unemployed people because they used as their job where they can earn high income.
Activity: 205
November 27, 2017, 12:34:44 PM
Bitcoin would have been very good in India. But in some countries, what will be banned in India to ban Bitcoin? I love Bitcoin, but Bitcoin's arrival in India's financial balance is a matter of great joy. So to make this imagination realistic, we need to highlight the benefits of Bitcoin .
Pages:
Jump to: