Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin finally reached $20k - page 4. (Read 964 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 102
December 16, 2020, 05:50:04 PM
All I can say 35k in September ( with - and + )
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 16, 2020, 04:24:12 PM
Really exxited to see the future moves of bitcoin after $20k. It will be more of a potential and future value of cryptocurrency. but one thing for sure it will definitely change the view of peoples who don't believe in the bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
December 16, 2020, 04:16:53 PM
Twitter world is also exploding, as #Bitcoin is trending right now. So I'm not surprised that we will get another rounds of social and mainstream media attention in the next couple of hours because of this historic feat we've witnessed today. But just be careful though, there's a lot of this so called bitcoin giveaway in twitter.

And with reaching a new all time high, individual, corporate interest are going to grow as well. As for the top price, not sure, for now I would say that bitcoin has no ceiling with the way the price is moving.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
December 16, 2020, 04:04:01 PM
Few minutes ago, Bitcoin hits $20k and now traded at around $20k. Welcome to new era. We are waiting for a long time to see such things and finally it gives us that peace. Still hoping more to see in the coming days.

If Bitcoin stay above $ 20k this will make Fomo come again, and don't forget about altcoins,
altcoins can fly if bitcoin dominance drops, if I observe, bitcoin prices are still waiting,
because bitcoin dominance is still above 60%.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
December 16, 2020, 03:12:38 PM
I will continue to wait for the advance higher. It was predicted by many experts and it is currently on its way. Sorry but many treads that are similar to this do we need to make it one discussion only.
1. Bitcoin BREAKS $20,000! - Binance
2. $20 000 BTC. We did it
3. This Calls For Celebrations!!! BITCOIN @ $20K Finally

While I would agree with this most of the time, we need to take into account the specific circumstances we are in, this is something we have been waiting for 3 years, the community has fought against all kind of prejudices and FUD during that time, so I think it is natural that people are getting carried away with the number of threads being created, eventually I suppose that many of them can be consolidated in a single one by closing some of them or by the mods combining all of those threads together.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
December 16, 2020, 02:55:34 PM
Actually, $20k is still too close to the previous ATH point which I think is prone to a sharp correction.
Apart from that, once again this is another proof that bitcoin really has long-term prospects and can even improve itself amid the global economic crisis. I think bitcoin is the only currency that can survive after its founder abandoned it.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
December 16, 2020, 02:44:32 PM
History in the making, we are very fortunate to witness the revolution unfolding right before our eyes. Stack sats guys, the march has just started. Don't sell unless you have some rescue money on the line.
Happy 20k
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
December 16, 2020, 02:44:12 PM
I am not sure this "fun" will be the same for all crypto currencies. meanwhile bitcoin has touched this new ATH ripple and stellar has gone down... I am not sure if there is any relation, but generally speaking these two markets are moving differently. BTW today is another historical day for bitcoin, and 2021 will reserve some others good news!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
December 16, 2020, 02:34:58 PM
This is a good sign and I also hope 2021 will have a lot of fun in the crypto market. Bitcoin will stabilize and increase in price higher, investors and projects will be more successful.

I also think the same having this ATH this year will give a good sign that we can expect more in 2022 or before that year started. It will increase adoption after breaking it all time high with new record i am expecting the 25k$ by the end of this year is possible and other investors that lost interest investing in Bitcoin will be back after hearing this news . It's good sign for all newly investors to enter the market this year.
Activity: 68
Merit: 7
December 16, 2020, 02:15:39 PM
Hi,

And it will continue to grow, Bitcoin is today and will always be the story of the entire cryptocurrency monetary system. There will be others with other characteristic currencies but the reality is that it all started with Bitcoin and will continue.

The whole world is already witnessing financial change, there will be bad and good opinions, and there will also be debates about whether it is legal or not, but without a doubt it is a technology that will continue to innovate and change everyone's life.

I think we should think of a system where all kinds of people can have true economic democracy, a system where anyone, regardless of their culture, beliefs, or cultural or economic level, can achieve the possibility of creating businesses and / or growing their businesses. current.

We will only do this by having and sharing knowledge of the cryptocurrency market, as well as systems that are easily adapted to their daily use.

Regards,
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
December 16, 2020, 02:10:55 PM
Bitcoin hits $20,000

It did happen. Congratulations to everyone!

Well, let the rally continue. ...

Let's leave this for history Smiley

the wait is quite tiring paid off very satisfactorily. welcome to the investors who are starting to set foot again, after so long in hiding. and congratulations for those of you who have already pocketed the benefits, don't forget to be grateful.
Not only that, this is how Bitcoin's rebirth ended the year in a very exotic way. give an unforgettable impression.
thank you 2020, welcome 2021 .. bitcoin to the moon Smiley
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
December 16, 2020, 02:00:34 PM
This is a good sign and I also hope 2021 will have a lot of fun in the crypto market. Bitcoin will stabilize and increase in price higher, investors and projects will be more successful.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
December 16, 2020, 01:23:02 PM
Let's leave this for history Smiley

i wonder if anyone has spent the time to dig out some of the historical topics similar to this one. a topic i would be interested in is the one where people are complaining about how "expensive" bitcoin is to buy because its price is high while it is worth something like $10 to buy a whole bitcoin.
i remember similar topics from when price was $1000-$2000 3 years ago but i haven't seen any from before i started.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Signature Space For Rent
December 16, 2020, 01:17:10 PM
Where are the haters who told Bitcoin would be ZERO? It's become our habits create FUD/FOMO, but Bitcoin is running its own way as I said always. I am really quite surprised even during the global pandemic Bitcoin has been showing very positive movements at all. I don't know what will be the next ATH, but those holding since the last ATH due to sudden drop, at least their funds have recovered. We can say anyone shouldn't regret after bought Bitcoin at any price. Because we have seen it would recover anytime.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
December 16, 2020, 01:04:18 PM
Few minutes ago, Bitcoin hits $20k and now traded at around $20k. Welcome to new era. We are waiting for a long time to see such things and finally it gives us that peace. Still hoping more to see in the coming days.

Another happiness to all holders of bitcoin. Congratulations to all bitcoiners another ATH reached at the middle of December 2020. I think it will go beyond $20k before end of this year. New ATH record high in the history of bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
December 16, 2020, 12:51:53 PM
Having found bitcoin around late 2013 or early 2014, I have to say I was definitely not sure that it would ever reach these levels..not only just price but mass adoption as well.  The fact that big finance is on board now is absolutely amazing and shows how truly far bitcoin has come.  I think there is still some work to be done with the second layer and lighting network, but we are without a shout of a doubt on our way.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
December 16, 2020, 12:49:35 PM
This is what we have been waiting for after 2017 and this is a great and extraordinary achievement from bitcoin. So maybe investors who have bitcoin under $ 20k will make a huge profit today. drink beer for those of you who are lucky
Activity: 1400
Merit: 770
December 16, 2020, 12:40:23 PM
I will continue to wait for the advance higher. It was predicted by many experts and it is currently on its way. Sorry but many treads that are similar to this do we need to make it one discussion only.
1. Bitcoin BREAKS $20,000! - Binance
2. $20 000 BTC. We did it
3. This Calls For Celebrations!!! BITCOIN @ $20K Finally
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
December 16, 2020, 12:31:21 PM
It's really nice to be part of the history for the second time, well the long wait is really worth it for all the users who bought at peak last 2017 I really think they would start earning now or maybe some of them sell them a long time ago. But for real Hodlers I really think they really earn good profit.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
December 16, 2020, 12:18:52 PM
Bitcoin crosses $20500 setting up a new All Time High. This is only the beginning of a new All Time High and we can't really predict what's gonna be the next All Time High.
Everything is going positive about bitcoin and this only means that bitcoin will keep breaking the All Time Highs consistently until a major correction occurs in the crypto market.
Congratulations everybody for showing faith on bitcoin and being patient passing through the long lasting dump (2018 - 2020).
We have come a long way and we have much more to go .  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: