Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin financial interest - page 2. (Read 990 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
December 29, 2014, 08:37:25 PM
Hello!

I´m interested in buying/selling bitcoin and other financial websites with bitcoin involved. I started with bitcoin mining but
this is rather slow and is not giving a good return i think. Now i´m searching for better more profitable ways.

My question is now is it still possible today for example to invest in bitcoin and stay anonym the whole process?
And what about other possibilities to earn some money with bitcoin?

Or do anyone today has to identify himself before cashing out any coins in real money?  Huh

greetings

BigTiger

you can stay annonymous best by buying bitcoins localy, see localbitcoins.
many exchange sites dosnt require you to identify yourself when cashing out, but dont keep coins on an exchange..for various reasons, better store them into offline wallet.

cheers
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 29, 2014, 08:33:14 PM
Hello!

I´m interested in buying/selling bitcoin and other financial websites with bitcoin involved. I started with bitcoin mining but
this is rather slow and is not giving a good return i think. Now i´m searching for better more profitable ways.

My question is now is it still possible today for example to invest in bitcoin and stay anonym the whole process?
And what about other possibilities to earn some money with bitcoin?

Or do anyone today has to identify himself before cashing out any coins in real money?  Huh

greetings

BigTiger
Pages:
Jump to: