Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin-Financial.com - page 5. (Read 4930 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 23, 2013, 08:21:08 PM
Bitcoin-Financial.com
Newest hybird Platform

• Platinum Accounts "Fiat or btc" dividend earning deposits*
  • Lending is Completely free for the Lender**
  • Instant withdraw and deposits
  • ACH, Credit Card and other funding methods
  • Instant coin purchases

Bitcoin financial is a inclusive platform aimed at making the average alternative banking customers life easy. The way we do this is by making all of our services fast, easy, and secure.

We use a unique technique that holds all of our coins off our server for the most protection. The majority of coins at all times are held in a cold storage account. We also use the newest tech in Identification verification, it works kinda like facial identification software. It takes a video of the I.D. that measures thickness, hologram identification and finally runs the I.D. number through and matches it. All of this happens in less then 2 seconds.

Our system is designed to be easy for the everyday bitcoiner, we do this by making everything in one place. Why go here there and everywhere for all your alternative banking needs?

Our system processes Bitcoin transfers in real time, this means no manual processing and waiting. We will also have live support online 12 hours a day to help you with your every need.

*Platinum accounts require min deposit and verification. Interest may change or be higher for larger deposits. All interest is paid from the proceeds of selling coins.
**Lending is completely free for the lender, services such as Right Signature contracts may have fee's.

Launch March 1st
www.bitcoin-financial.com
Off topic post not welcomed or post from my troll club.
Pages:
Jump to: